OT: Wise to remind a girl what they did while drunk?

The Shadow Knight
2722 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2016
I literally don't know anyone to ask lol

I won't go in depth into what happened but a girl did something very out of place because they where drunk, would they be irritated if you "reminded them" in a teasing manner? Cause I won't see this girl till late August and I kinda want to remind her she did without converting her embarrassment to hatred towards me :lol: (I would obviously tell her privately ofc).

Any responses (that would actually help) would be really appreciated :)

Comments

• bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depends on if you want her to do it again....;)
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    did the girl used bronze bench ?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Depends on if you want her to do it again....;)
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    did the girl used bronze bench ?

:joy:
  • The Shadow Knight
    Haha its not like that but could have easily led to that. she made the first move (wasn't major just randomly made eye contact, she smiled and then she started interlocking my hands while trying to get me to dance with her). I could tell she was off the rails but I didn't want to take advantage of her cause Im not "like that". Maybe the fact the her BF was giving me death looks might have been another factor too... Idk lol.

But I doubt she would remember any of it
  • Gunnerz
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Youre not gonna get proper advice without details....

And pics
  • The Shadow Knight
    edited July 2016
    Gunnerz wrote: »

And pics

No way am I sharing pics of that night or her - Use the greatest weapon in the world - Your imagination! Gave more context in an earlier post but in all fairness it's not that big (imo)
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    Did she use Remy and Welliton up front?
  • The Shadow Knight
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Did she use Remy and Welliton up front?

I think people would argue she played Sterling and Delph..... (Too tempting lol)
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Did she bleed?
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

And pics

its all about the videos.
  • Gunnerz
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2016

And pics

No way am I sharing pics of that night or her - Use the greatest weapon in the world - Your imagination! Gave more context in an earlier post but in all fairness it's not that big (imo)

My imagination is terrible....

Better off just letting it off your chest.

She dosent know youre forum username does she?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    edited July 2016
    And to be serious, no. If this is potentially embarrassing for her, show some understanding. She'll appreciate it more than any teasing (gentle or otherwise)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    And to be serious, no. If this is potentially embarrassing for her, show some understanding. She'll appreciate it more than any teasing (gentle or otherwise)

This man has seen life.
  • The Shadow Knight

Hmm thanks man. What would be the best way to phrase it? Should I just talk about how I found it weird that her BF was like right there and it was kinda intimidating ( will say I enjoyed the dance though)

Can't think of any other half decent ways :neutral:
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional

I find it never works out well if you tell them what they did when they were gee eyed... So listen to this man :)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    People do stupid things when they're drunk and honestly, 10/10 to you for not Nutting in her, in her inebriated state.
    As well, if she has a boyfriend, move on tiger, that ship has sailed.
  • The Shadow Knight
    If I go the understanding route Ill probably just say I knew you where out of it etc etc - would still say I enjoyed it regardless
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    If I go the understanding route Ill probably just say I knew you where out of it etc etc - would still say I enjoyed it regardless

You enjoyed interlocking hands? What are you, 13? :trollface:
  • The Shadow Knight
    Advait wrote: »
    People do stupid things when they're drunk and honestly, 10/10 to you for not Nutting in her, in her inebriated state.

Shame cause that ship would have been so nice to have :( is true though that the drink probably took over cause I was thinking this is sooo confident for a girl.... idk I guess Im ok with being friends but I think I won't see her ever after that unless we go the same place.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Shame cause that ship would have been so nice to have :( is true though that the drink probably took over cause I was thinking this is sooo confident for a girl.... idk I guess Im ok with being friends but I think I won't see her ever after that unless we go the same place.

In hindsight, you'd be glad you didn't tap the tap.
    Sometimes certain females come along and capture your eye and you still hound them, even if you've met them just once.
    Used to happen with me all the time. I'd see a pretty girl and after the meeting, how much ever intimate (if at all) it may have been, or however brief it may have been, I'd pursue them but to no avail.
    Beat the meat till another mermaid gauges your waters
  • The Shadow Knight

Nah its just... Hard to explain....

Did say that I didn't think it was that major (other people got the "job done" - but is drunken stuff worth it?) but when she starts stuff like that a normal human being would probably think green lights GO GO GO (can't remember where I got that reference from) and the fact that I could have taken it further but did the "right thing"
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Did say that I didn't think it was that major (other people got the "job done" - but is drunken stuff worth it?) but when she starts stuff like that a normal human being would probably think green lights GO GO GO (can't remember where I got that reference from) and the fact that I could have taken it further but did the "right thing"

Just poking fun buddy. True 10/10 move from you. Drunken action isn't worth it, the other party won't know or cherish it the next morning.
    Further, if they do remember, it'll be awkward as ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • The Shadow Knight

Sometimes certain females come along and capture your eye and you still hound them, even if you've met them just once.
    Used to happen with me all the time. I'd see a pretty girl and after the meeting, how much ever intimate (if at all) it may have been, or however brief it may have been, I'd pursue them but to no avail.

Haha.

Personally after sharing it on the forums I think I'm over thinking EVERYTHING just a tad and I think I will find another mermaid if I can :)

Thanks the advice man (and everyone else). Pretty sure my mates would have been immature about the whole thing and been like "you missed out" or "I would have done it".

Thanks once again
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    If BF was there, and he didn't try and wreck you, I would say to enjoy the memory, move on, and never speak of it again. If it's an issue for her, she'll say to you.

Any move on your part could result in you getting a slap from the lass, or a punch from the bf.
  • keilly
    443 posts Sunday League Hero

I won't go in depth into what happened but a girl did something very out of place because they where drunk, would they be irritated if you "reminded them" in a teasing manner? Cause I won't see this girl till late August and I kinda want to remind her she did without converting her embarrassment to hatred towards me :lol: (I would obviously tell her privately ofc).

You really think she forgot or could it be that you were not worth remembering.... >:)
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class

Haha.

Personally after sharing it on the forums I think I'm over thinking EVERYTHING just a tad and I think I will find another mermaid if I can :)

Thanks the advice man (and everyone else). Pretty sure my mates would have been immature about the whole thing and been like "you missed out" or "I would have done it".

Thanks once again

Good lad.
    FIFA Forums for life.
    You can sort most life glitches from here. Without painful patches
  • The Shadow Knight

Just poking fun buddy. True 10/10 move from you. Drunken action isn't worth it, the other party won't know or cherish it the next morning.
    Further, if they do remember, it'll be awkward as ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yeah left at like 6 in the morning and Id say 98% got smashed and did things I would certainly would regret. The hosters siblings did stop a lot in all fairness and the 2% did look out for their friends when they could.

All I know for sure if anyone wants an argument I have tons of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on everyone. :lol: One girl was leaning on me and I like nudged her away a little and she said "please don't do that Ill fall" I did it again a tad and almost collapsed :neutral: I caught her ofc
  • The Shadow Knight
    If BF was there, and he didn't try and wreck you, I would say to enjoy the memory, move on, and never speak of it again. If it's an issue for her, she'll say to you.

Any move on your part could result in you getting a slap from the lass, or a punch from the bf.

Not my fault she was going after me though and I did "fend her off". Might be a better idea (as you have said) to skip the whole subject unless she brings it up.

The lass is a aquatance-friend and isn't violent so she should be fine :)
  • The Shadow Knight
    keilly wrote: »

You really think she forgot or could it be that you were not worth remembering.... >:)

I think the BF may bring it up in all fairness (I would do the same if I was him) so either way someone shall remember :)
  • The Shadow Knight

Haha.

Thanks once again

Good lad.
    FIFA Forums for life.
    You can sort most life glitches from here. Without painful patches

<3