So does this chem thing really work?

Loyal-to-LFC
1190 posts Professional
I have a full tots 100 chem team at the min, seems silly not to take advantage of this, thinking of selling tots nainggolan and getting tots muller for cam.

Comments

• SaiyanGoku
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes.
  • Rollin21h
    1389 posts Professional
    Yeah, using tots Hulk without any links at left striker, banging 2-3 goals / game.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    I have a full tots 100 chem team at the min, seems silly not to take advantage of this, thinking of selling tots nainggolan and getting tots muller for cam.

please @Loyal-to-LFC explain as good as you can ...what exactly should work...
    the fitnesse glitch? or what else?
  • Rollin21h
    1389 posts Professional
    sxckarma wrote: »

He wants to put tots Muller in without any links in a full serie A team, changing tots nainggolan I suppose. So he meant the chem glitch. @sxckarma
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    and it doesnt matter what position he has on say cf hell still get base chem?

fitness glitch has been working great most of my players are on 14 fitness. I want to know if people are using players out of position or with no links and still not noticing any deterioration in them, checking that there still going to be on 6 chem no matter if it says 3 chem before you go into a game. ill post my team in a minute you will see muller has no links

• sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    and it doesnt matter what position he has on say cf hell still get base chem?

fitness glitch has been working great most of my players are on 14 fitness. I want to know if people are using players out of position or with no links and still not noticing any deterioration in them, checking that there still going to be on 6 chem no matter if it says 3 chem before you go into a game. ill post my team in a minute you will see muller has no links

oh yes that works too....today i discovered something else vs a "❤️❤️❤️❤️" in the tourney on line...
    the Beatch was using some kind of "glitch " im sure he was playing a bronze /gold team, with lot of players out of position...he was playing so good and my were sukin...
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    [img][/img]282nwib.jpg
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    How's that team playing for you?
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    How's that team playing for you?

well i havnt sold nainggolan yet but pogba was playing at cam and naingollan in at rcm and it has full 100 chem, silva and matuidi is on 8 chem along with tevez on 8 chem and it has been playing wonderfully tbh. But i hear good things about tots muller
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Actually going to try tots payet at cam and see how he plays there instead of muller.
  • SaiyanGoku
    It works, tried two teams so far

Tots Ronaldo tots Ibra and tots Mahrez in a 4321

Both Mahrez and Ibra at 1 chem, scoring and assisting almost every game.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    How is tots mahrez to play with? he could go in cam for me. Payet has 2 goals and 2 assists in 2 games so yeah the glitch work.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    How is tots mahrez to play with? he could go in cam for me. Payet has 2 goals and 2 assists in 2 games so yeah the glitch work.

Glitch works, although a full chem gold team has slightly better feel.

TOTS Mahrez is very good, definitely worth the coins
  • SaiyanGoku
    Really enjoying him atm, fast, nice on dribbles and deadly shot
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional

Thought i would give tots arnautovic a go at cam and he is insane, he has 0 chem here and is able do this lol. Ea your game is broken
  • SaiyanGoku
    Waa thinking on trying him next tbh lol
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    Also on futbin it says 85 free kick accuracy, i shouldve took a screenshot but when i went to change to arnautovic from default tevez it says 85 still so no reduction on stats at all even on 0 chem.
  • collie_96
    1305 posts Professional
    Looks like I'll be trying out quite a few players that aren't in bbva now :D it was so hard to work in new players around Messi and Ronaldo
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional

Another cracker from arnautovic at cam, turning into my fav player atm!
  • Rmn7
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2016
    Guys,
    Chem isn't about passing and crossing?
    If you don't play possession, doesn't matter if dont have high chem.

IMO when you have low chem, it's difficult to pass. Skill and shooting is the same.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Rmn7 wrote: »
    Guys,

IMO when you have low chem, it's difficult to pass. Skill and shooting is the same.

Do you work for EA?
  • Rmn7
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2016
    California wrote: »
    Rmn7 wrote: »
    Guys,

Do you work for EA?

:D
    I wish. Earning money with games should be funnier than my actual job.

But you think that Im wrong? Share your opnion.

If you use ronaldo as LB to dribble the whole opponent team, how chem is important?
  • ALZAYYY
    2243 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best thing i have ever done, been winning 7-1, 8-0, 6-2, absolutely brilliant!
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    Works fine for me mate
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1190 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    [img][/img]15s085w.jpg

Heres a screenshot of tevez on 4 chem and arnautovic on 0 chem and you can compare there freekick stats to the stats of futwiz etc. There the same. Also passing feels the same and crossing also.