Post edited by Mesut 'the 10' Ozil on

Comments

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    f9ebte.jpg
    Probably won't play this again, a shame really
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Let me know who you're interested in guys I have a lot of random cards, will drop you guys a pm when I'm on
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    wtf lol @LAKiM you may be interested
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    I have just counted I have 8 motm mbias, pretty sure that was the majority of all the cards ever released. Anyways I'm off for a bit let me know of your interest and I'll pm me you when I'm on thanks.
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    wtf lol @LAKiM you may be interested

Hahaha, will see if I can buy one, cheers

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Replied to those who have pmd
  • nanotech__
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    I have just counted I have 8 motm mbias, pretty sure that was the majority of all the cards ever released. Anyways I'm off for a bit let me know of your interest and I'll pm me you when I'm on thanks.

its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move to have 8 m'bias in the first place

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    nanotech__ wrote: »

its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move to have 8 m'bias in the first place

Ok nanotech, thanks for that.
    What you are failing to realise is that I was initially doing it to trade, anyone with an iota of knowledge knew that silver motm cards were the best way of making coins in 14, and in a game where everything cost so damm much you had to find a way of making coins without emptying your pockets, obviously I didn't envisage holding onto them this long but my account was wrongfully blocked so I just left it, it was totally by accident yesterday that I even realised that my account was back online and at that point I made the forum aware as well.
    Either way I don't see anything wrong with it. Enjoy your life.
  • nanotech__
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    dude you have 25 mil, more than what most coin sellers have. you know its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    dude you have 25 mil, more than what most coin sellers have. you know its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move
    25 million on 14 on PS isn't very much

@Mesut 'the 10' Ozil is a legit trader, I've known him since the FUT 12 forums lol

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil

Shows what you know about fifa 14, if I sold everything I had at the time I'd have over 100 million, if I sold everything now I don't dare to think what it would be but my point being it was a ridiculously inflated market. My aim with know was to hold on for a bit and sell, but not having access to that account obviously restricted that , what I will do guys is post pics of everything I have today when I get time, then we'll take it from there, ideally I would prefer offers from yourselves rather then asking me an amount as I am not aware of the relevant prices, thanks.
  • y2k
    1365 posts Professional
    in today's prices you'd probably have 1 billion+ coins...
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    edited June 2016
    updated with the full list bar the second part of the trade list!!

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Guys could I just ask, atm I have fifa 14 on PlayStation 3 not ps4, if I got it for the ps4 would it transfer everything over or would I be able to continue trading players on both consoles?
  • Vinz_kingz
    11923 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    Yes

Cool thanks also can I trade players if someone is on ps4 and my fifa 15 is on ps3 or is it a split market?
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    Yes

Cool thanks also can I trade players if someone is on ps4 and my fifa 15 is on ps3 or is it a split market?

FIFA 15 market is the same on both consoles. It's only trade offers between PS3 and PS4 that sometimes can be a bit complicated.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    K cool.
  • Shimazu
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    hi , i would love to buy ribery, zlatan and maybe Ronaldo , depend on your price , can you pm me plz ? i got fifa 14, 15 and 16 coins just tell me how much you want , and yeah i'm on ps3 here is my PSN : Shimathedon
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for the offers will reply on the weekend when I'm free
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    I will be on fifa 14 shortly if anyone I've agreed deals with is on please drop me a pm so we can start the ball rolling, thanks
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Decided to keep a hold of most, sorry guys will be looking to trade stuff for other rare cards once I decide which gens to build, sorry again.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Boosquets wrote: »
    I've got to say. That's a fantastic collection.

Thanks man yeah I've decided to keep most would be interested in letting the high rated cards go but I'm looking for rare silver's in return seems to be an impossible task.