3801 posts National Call-Up
    Chinese league could be in 17 though
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    SteveG wrote: »
    wasted career
    giphy.gif
  • Chinese league could be in 17 though

With the amount of decent players gone there and probably future players too, I don't see why not
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    Let's hope so. Guarin and Hulk are probably two of my favorite fut cards ever.
  • Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Ea better now gets the license for chinese league
  • Please EA put in the Chinese league. I couldn't live without Jackson Martinez.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Please EA put in the Chinese league. I couldn't live without Jackson Martinez & Guarin.

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    wasted career

Nope
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move

please not, why are people still giving attention to a football ruining league
  • Please EA put in the Chinese league. I couldn't live without Jackson Martinez.

Just one
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Love Hulk, he was the first card I bought in FUT 11. However, the Chinese league now has Ramirez, and I hate him, so.... RIP Hulk
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    lucas wrote: »

Football ruining? Oh because all Europes top leagues never overspend on players do they? Ridiculous comment
  • UpstartCaesar
    3173 posts National Call-Up

Not ruining it anymore than any of the other leagues that are entirely based around large investors.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move

This is a new level of stupid

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH

foh
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    Please EA put in the Chinese league. I couldn't live without Jackson Martinez.

Just one

I want both :grimace:
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Don't mind China signing good players but 55 million for Hulk at the age of 29 is day light robbery. Zenit can buy half a team for.that amount.
  • AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    Don't mind China signing good players but 55 million for Hulk at the age of 29 is day light robbery. Zenit can buy half a team for.that amount.

Really? I think the opposite actually, 55 milion for a 29 year old winger who isn't proven in the big leagues is overpaying in my opinion
  • ChrisLFC
    7325 posts League Winner
    edited June 2016
    The Chinese league will probably be in 17. They're only going to sign more established players.

custom-78449.jpg
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    AbuNegus wrote: »

Really? I think the opposite actually, 55 milion for a 29 year old winger who isn't proven in the big leagues is overpaying in my opinion
    Proved himself well enough in champions league. He will play on 1 leg in China and still be a top goal scorer unless he actually gives up on football all together.

• AbuNegus
    1229 posts Professional
    AbuNegus wrote: »

Proved himself well enough in champions league. He will play on 1 leg in China and still be a top goal scorer unless he actually gives up on football all together.

Champions league is different than playing in England, Spain, Germany and Italy. He also flopped internationally with Brazil. But I agree, he is way too good for China but I think Zenit can't complain about the 55mil they are receiving
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    The Chinese league will probably be in 17. They're only going to sign more established players.

custom-78449.jpg

This would be a quality starter team. They also have some decent (pacey) defenders iirc
  • Bokolokoloko
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Typical Brazilian, chooses money over everything and Meh, he was never good in FIFA, maybe only in like fifa 13.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    I would do the same tbh
  • Shaanxz
    21305 posts Club Captain
    Chinese league won't be on, normally takes a couple of years for licenses
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Fantastic player, but for that $ Zenit is better off selling.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Typical Brazilian, chooses money over everything and Meh, he was never good in FIFA, maybe only in like fifa 13.

Because no one from any other nation has chased the money before.

• markfoged
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    wasted career

Not really. Obviously his ambition is money, and he's managed to squeeze the most possible $$ out of his talent.

It's really pretty well done for a man who's never played in any of the top4 leagues.