Community weekend

13

Comments

  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    anyone else having huge connection problems since yesterday?
  • k00rg
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've given up in the online cup, either i couldn't find any opponents or cheaters...

    Won the offline tournament a few times and got nothing on the packs but still i hope to have a chance to win those pretty little IFs in the raffle :)

    The new tournaments are up with 5 rating star team and easy to get packs with professional difficulty :D

    Servers are terrible thou
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    k00rg wrote: »
    I've given up in the online cup, either i couldn't find any opponents or cheaters...

    Won the offline tournament a few times and got nothing on the packs but still i hope to have a chance to win those pretty little IFs in the raffle :)

    The new tournaments are up with 5 rating star team and easy to get packs with professional difficulty :D

    Servers are terrible thou

    do you get the same reward the 2nd time you win it in the offline tournament?
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Phil wrote: »
    k00rg wrote: »
    I've given up in the online cup, either i couldn't find any opponents or cheaters...

    Won the offline tournament a few times and got nothing on the packs but still i hope to have a chance to win those pretty little IFs in the raffle :)

    The new tournaments are up with 5 rating star team and easy to get packs with professional difficulty :D

    Servers are terrible thou

    do you get the same reward the 2nd time you win it in the offline tournament?

    Probably the pack with 3 rares
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move

    Probably the pack with 3 rares

  • k00rg
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably the pack with 3 rares


    This is what you get
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2015
    ee9d5e0b6bfec3f7c0ade33056963141.png

    The feeling when you open 2 untradable packs and get Kane in both, and never got a single special card before theese 2...

    But im glad hes a Tottenham player so the discard wont hurt!
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    :joy:
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Wiwee wrote: »
    ee9d5e0b6bfec3f7c0ade33056963141.png

    The feeling when you open 2 untradable packs and get Kane in both, and never got a single special card before theese 2...

    But im glad hes a Tottenham player so the discard wont hurt!

    lol...
Sign In or Register to comment.