The "penalty proof" from eastside (proofs FIFA15 and FIFA14)

Antiversum
5767 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2016
We know about fitness, we know about dribbling. Since it didn't get much attention in the other thread I open this one because this deserves audience too. This proof is the one from eastside from german forums which I call the penalty proof (introducing fancy names here @CFCsjmishra ).

He simply tested with NIF and iHero Kaka penalties in the first minutes of a game. Turns out that NIF Kaka gets a boosted (=more green) penalty bar on 10chem and not on lowchem. No change of the bar on iHero Kaka regardless of chem.

E1K7ql3.png

Another advantage of this proof is that is applyable to older FIFAs since no touch dribbling isn't existent there. He did the test on FIFA15 (fitness behaves like in 16) and penalties get affected like in 16. Most likely this has been in every UT.

d5ObBcV.png

http://fifaforums.easports.com/de/discussion/1874/fitnessbug-auf-chemie-uebertragbar/p5
Post edited by Antiversum on

Comments

• ContraCode64
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah no doubt this stretches beyond this year's game. My mate used to frustrate the hell out of me with Sturridge in 14. When he switched to the UP version he clearly wasn't as effective so much so that he switched back.

Of course at the time we just put it down to a "broken card" rather than a fraud chemistry system.
  • ChrisLFC
    7043 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
    Yeah no doubt this stretches beyond this year's game. My mate used to frustrate the hell out of me with Sturridge in 14. When he switched to the UP version he clearly wasn't as effective so much so that he switched back.

Of course at the time we just put it down to a "broken card" rather than a fraud chemistry system.
    I had the same experience with Sturridge his UP played like he had been given downgrade.
  • AliLartersFarter
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Explains why original Suarez played much better than UP Suarez on 14 too. What a joke this is.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Also I remember last year, many people said non upgraded Aguero was far superior to his UP
  • TNeves95
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

I had the same experience with Sturridge his UP played like he had been given downgrade.

Yes, It was abismal with Benteke, the 79 version was SO much better that I always thought it was a "broken card" as well, but even his IF wasn't as good as the 79.
  • M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    So regular cards and legends is where it's at? I mean I am destroying people with regular ibra even on 4 Chem :joy:
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    lol EA
  • Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine being a person who spent hundreds of dollars on FP to afford coins for ST Ronaldo when you could have gone for 7 chem winger :neutral:
  • ChrisLFC
    7043 posts Big Money Move
    MH1203 wrote: »
    So regular cards and legends is where it's at? I mean I am destroying people with regular ibra even on 4 Chem :joy:

Regular Ibra is not on 4 chem.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
    Only regular day-1 cards are getting chemistry boost (and legends on xbox).

• M98H
    12732 posts Has That Special Something
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Regular Ibra is not on 4 chem.

I know but I use him on 4 Chem in my team and is still playing unbelievably well.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Because 5 is a default value and Ibra is a monster.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Antiversum what about substitutes chemistry, anyone has tested it?
  • Antiversum
    Not yet, @l_TheDren_l . But we could if you want after germany game.
  • InGameStatsFreak
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    So what happens to a day one player when you apply an attribute card ....

Also about subs they always get 10 chem or preform as 10 chem , have seen some sprint test on you tube a year ago
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    So what happens to a day one player when you apply an attribute card ....

Also about subs they always get 10 chem or preform as 10 chem , have seen some sprint test on you tube a year ago

An attribute card test would be good actually
  • Jabroni9900
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are we all doing our bit to get this info out on to social media? This is our chance to hit back at EA. **** these c*nts.
  • SergioF7
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are we all doing our bit to get this info out on to social media? This is our chance to hit back at EA. **** these c*nts.

• bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    Antiversum wrote: »
    We know about fitness, we know about dribbling. Since it didn't get much attention in the other thread I open this one because this deserves audience too. This proof is the one from eastside from german forums which I call the penalty proof (introducing fancy names here @CFCsjmishra ).

He simply tested with NIF and iHero Kaka penalties in the first minutes of a game. Turns out that NIF Kaka gets a boosted (=more green) penalty bar on 10chem and not on lowchem. No change of the bar on iHero Kaka regardless of chem.

E1K7ql3.png

Another advantage of this proof is that is applyable to older FIFAs since no touch dribbling isn't existent there. He did the test on FIFA15 (fitness behaves like in 16) and penalties get affected like in 16. Most likely this has been in every UT.

d5ObBcV.png

http://fifaforums.easports.com/de/discussion/1874/fitnessbug-auf-chemie-uebertragbar/p5

This should be done also with a regular player who has 96 penalties and then compare 0 and 10 chem to Kaka. This way we could find out of IFs are on 0, 4 or 10 chem
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

E1K7ql3.png

d5ObBcV.png

Man sollte den Teat nochmals mit einem Spieler mit 96 Penalties machen auf 0, 4 und 10 Chemie.

So könnten wir feststellen ob der Classic Hero Kaka auf 0, 4 oder 10 chem läuft!!
  • Antiversum
    FIFA14 results:

vlykQcR.png
  • CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    Give EA a break :trollface:
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Is there a difference with team chem? I think not but I can't tell for sure from the images
  • Antiversum
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Is there a difference with team chem? I think not but I can't tell for sure from the images

Imo not. And if it's really marginal.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Are you gonna do Fifa 13? Really interested in that because that is before IGNITE
  • Antiversum
    edited June 2016
    Are you gonna do Fifa 13? Really interested in that because that is before IGNITE

FIFA13 is the plan to do if I can get a speical card for a player in a team I own. Only have one who helps me sadly.
    FIFA12 is even worse cause I played with clubs and only have my bronze starters there :D

However Ignite was introduced with FIFA15 on PC. FIFA14 was still the 360 engine.
  • PVFCB97xD

FIFA13 is the plan to do if I can get a speical card for a player in a team I own. Only have one who helps me sadly.
    FIFA12 is even worse cause I played with clubs and only have my bronze starters there :D

However Ignite was introduced with FIFA15 on PC. FIFA14 was still the 360 engine.

+FIFA 12 is really hard to do cuz there is no windowed mode, hence all ingame screenshots get **** up. only possibilty is to stream/record the game and screenshot out of the vid, but both of us cba to do it
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Oh I see. Another thing to assess on penalties is the speed at which the cursor moves.
  • PVFCB97xD
    Oh I see. Another thing to assess on penalties is the speed at which the cursor moves.

good point