Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    I like the €A stuff. M$ had that stuck on them for decades, €A should too.
  • Impressive Tackle
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    jpflathead wrote: »
    I've been in contact with one of the major newspapers here in the Netherlands about #ChemGate. It looks like they're going to publish an article about the whole thing. I'll keep you posted.

    Hero.
  • Impressive Tackle
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    So basicaly they just "fixed" stepovers and fitness display? :)

    Who knows? We need further transparency.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    So basicaly they just "fixed" stepovers and fitness display? :)

    Who knows? We need further transparency.

    I think they have just done that. The easy thing...but I think somehow they have boosted some top end cards because the game feels sluggish again
  • Impressive Tackle
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    So basicaly they just "fixed" stepovers and fitness display? :)

    Who knows? We need further transparency.

    I think they have just done that. The easy thing...but I think somehow they have boosted some top end cards because the game feels sluggish again

    Interesting but why would boosting top end cards make the game feel sluggish?
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    So basicaly they just "fixed" stepovers and fitness display? :)

    Who knows? We need further transparency.

    I think they have just done that. The easy thing...but I think somehow they have boosted some top end cards because the game feels sluggish again

    Interesting but why would boosting top end cards make the game feel sluggish?

    Not sure I think that using multiple types of cards causes game to lag. Which is why draft is a largest.

    There's a big difference between 90+ cards to the majority of sub 84.

  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.
    For sure! But it makes than less sense by buy tots or 90+ cards! Saving coins to get a less rated squad and boot them up to a tots squad!?? Hahahaha... Very logistical from €A
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Baxtie wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.
    For sure! But it makes than less sense by buy tots or 90+ cards! Saving coins to get a less rated squad and boot them up to a tots squad!?? Hahahaha... Very logistical from €A

    Makes no difference to me, I can't afford most 90 rated cards anyway. My favourite players is TOTS Promes and he cost less than 40k.
  • AbuNegus
    1228 posts Professional
    3 maintenances in a row and no communication whatsoever on what they are fixing. Hmm suspicious. I have a feeling this chemistry patch created a lot of problems which explains why almost everyone is complaining about the gameplay recently.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.

    Do we know whether chemistry can boost stats over 99? I'd suspect not as well,
    But we don't actually know do we?

    If only we could get that transparency @Rob was promising before he disappeared again.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    edited July 2016
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    3 maintenances in a row and no communication whatsoever on what they are fixing. Hmm suspicious. I have a feeling this chemistry patch created a lot of problems which explains why almost everyone is complaining about the gameplay recently.

    I'm almost positive there were a lot more maintenance at around this time last year as well. Odds are they're just getting ready for Fifa 17.
  • Denz
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.
    For sure! But it makes than less sense by buy tots or 90+ cards! Saving coins to get a less rated squad and boot them up to a tots squad!?? Hahahaha... Very logistical from €A

    Makes no difference to me, I can't afford most 90 rated cards anyway. My favourite players is TOTS Promes and he cost less than 40k.

    I'm still running Tots promes also, absolute bargain.

    The patch, fitness aside hasn't really effected my random TOTS squad much. I start a match between 60-70 chemistry, everyone on at least 4 chemistry and the gameplay seems OK. There are always glitches in game but I don't think it's chemistry related.

    Only difference is I don't now play Maxwell at Cdm which is a shame. Mario Fernandes still does a great job at Cb though.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Denz wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.
    For sure! But it makes than less sense by buy tots or 90+ cards! Saving coins to get a less rated squad and boot them up to a tots squad!?? Hahahaha... Very logistical from €A

    Makes no difference to me, I can't afford most 90 rated cards anyway. My favourite players is TOTS Promes and he cost less than 40k.

    I'm still running Tots promes also, absolute bargain.

    The patch, fitness aside hasn't really effected my random TOTS squad much. I start a match between 60-70 chemistry, everyone on at least 4 chemistry and the gameplay seems OK. There are always glitches in game but I don't think it's chemistry related.

    Only difference is I don't now play Maxwell at Cdm which is a shame. Mario Fernandes still does a great job at Cb though.

    Haha, I'm also still using Mario at CB. What a beast he is. 7 chem though, that's more than enough. My team chem is 98, I have like 6 players on full chem and 5 players on 7 or 8 chem.
  • GolazoHiguain
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2016
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.

    Do we know whether chemistry can boost stats over 99? I'd suspect not as well,
    But we don't actually know do we?

    Good timing, finally tested it. Green doesn't show well taking a photo of the TV, but I don't see any difference.

    TOTS Zlatan (99 penalties) with artist chem on 10 ind chem, 100 team chem.

    f35b64ae44ad4307b9a5c8cf4a9727ee.png

    with Hunter chem:

    3f75604693a244bbaa9e9df8684884b4.png
  • RSB3
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 2016
    It's all? EA jokes with us all this years, make a patch and it's all? **** your time and effort and RIP 2012-16

    We suppose to believe FUT 17 will be fine and IFs will work? C'mon
  • Impressive Tackle
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    RSB3 wrote: »
    It's all? EA jokes with us all this years, make a patch and it's all? **** your time and effort and RIP 2012-16

    We suppose to believe FUT 17 will be fine and IFs will work? C'mon

    Most of these gambling addicts don't care.
  • RSB3
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And what is this **** that players with 76 overall can make the move and players with 81 or 82 not with the same dribbling stat and 10 chem for all this NIF cards.

    Things like this can prove another kind of handicap if lower rate cards are receiving more boost than the higher.

    I hope people continue trying new experiments to find the truth of the system. This door is just already opened
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    RSB3 wrote: »
    And what is this **** that players with 76 overall can make the move and players with 81 or 82 not with the same dribbling stat and 10 chem for all this NIF cards.

    Things like this can prove another kind of handicap if lower rate cards are receiving more boost than the higher.

    I hope people continue trying new experiments to find the truth of the system. This door is just already opened

    You know the last patch supposedly fixed this, right? They have said they will be 'more open' about chemistry and explain a few things prior to the next game coming up. We won't hold our breath of course.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    Orikoru wrote: »
    RSB3 wrote: »
    And what is this **** that players with 76 overall can make the move and players with 81 or 82 not with the same dribbling stat and 10 chem for all this NIF cards.

    Things like this can prove another kind of handicap if lower rate cards are receiving more boost than the higher.

    I hope people continue trying new experiments to find the truth of the system. This door is just already opened

    You know the last patch supposedly fixed this, right? They have said they will be 'more open' about chemistry and explain a few things prior to the next game coming up. We won't hold our breath of course.

    He doesn't know much, he just basically swears a lot and hope that makes a good argument.
  • Impressive Tackle
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.

    Do we know whether chemistry can boost stats over 99? I'd suspect not as well,
    But we don't actually know do we?

    Good timing, finally tested it. Green doesn't show well taking a photo of the TV, but I don't see any difference.

    TOTS Zlatan (99 penalties) with artist chem on 10 ind chem, 100 team chem.

    f35b64ae44ad4307b9a5c8cf4a9727ee.png

    with Hunter chem:

    3f75604693a244bbaa9e9df8684884b4.png

    What does this prove? How does the penalty bar test work?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2016
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I think 90+ cards aren't effected so much from chem as 80-84 cards! It makes it inconsistent... It makes than no sense to keeping 90+ cards, when you can boot your 84 card to 90+ for example... It's s broken game!

    To look at that logically though - if a card has 97 finishing it can only possibly be boosted to 99 finishing can't it? Whereas an 88 finishing card could in theory be pushed to 93-94 maybe. So of course the best cards are less affected by chem.

    Do we know whether chemistry can boost stats over 99? I'd suspect not as well,
    But we don't actually know do we?

    Good timing, finally tested it. Green doesn't show well taking a photo of the TV, but I don't see any difference.

    TOTS Zlatan (99 penalties) with artist chem on 10 ind chem, 100 team chem.

    f35b64ae44ad4307b9a5c8cf4a9727ee.png

    with Hunter chem:

    3f75604693a244bbaa9e9df8684884b4.png

    What does this prove? How does the penalty bar test work?

    Don't know how well it works with a pic off a tv. But with a proper screen cap, you can compare the green, orange, and red portions to very easily see the difference in the Penalties IG stat.

    It's how the glitch was verified in older versions without the step over.

    Edit: He's trying to show that chem can't take a IG stat over 99; 96 Ibra (96) has 99 penalties without chemistry.
  • DSD27
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    RSB3 wrote: »
    And what is this **** that players with 76 overall can make the move and players with 81 or 82 not with the same dribbling stat and 10 chem for all this NIF cards.

    Things like this can prove another kind of handicap if lower rate cards are receiving more boost than the higher.

    I hope people continue trying new experiments to find the truth of the system. This door is just already opened

    exactly...
    We will probably never know if it is actually fixed unless someone finds out a new way of testing/proving it.
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What happened to this? They promised to provide info on how chemistry works, but nothing has happened yet.
  • Littleland95
    16932 posts Moderator
    No info at all.

    Guess EA forgot.
  • DennisLimpens
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    "As mentioned in our previous communication on this topic, we will be sharing information on some of the deeper mechanics of Ultimate Team as we move towards the launch of FIFA 17. We will let you know as soon as we have confirmation of the release on other platforms. Thank you"

    I think we are Moving towards the launchof Fifa 17, aren't we!??

    We are also Moving towards the launch of PES 2017, and I like the demo very much....
  • Littleland95
    16932 posts Moderator
    Don't think EA will give more info.
  • DennisLimpens
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They promised. I believe they will...
Sign In or Register to comment.