The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• ColeWorld
    11082 posts Has That Special Something
    So NIF Boateng and NIF Kroos are better than the iMOTM?
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    #chemgate

:joy:
  • raz5229
    1097 posts Professional
    #chemgate

Pmsl. Has anybody actually tweeted any of this??? Not on Twitter.
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    #FrankenberryExposed
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    So NIF Boateng and NIF Kroos are better than the iMOTM?

Pal Dardai says yes :D
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mindblowing,

So for example the 90 rated Neymar plays worse than the 88 rated Neymar?.

And all them iMotm cards are also playing worse then their day one release cards?, and do iMotm cards not get affected cuase somehow they are not special, i didt understand anyway why iMotm carda suddenly are not special cards when you look them up on transfermaket.

• scirocco727
    Shadox2014 wrote: »
    Mindblowing,

And all them iMotm cards are also playing worse then their day one release cards?, and do iMotm cards not get affected cuase somehow they are not special, i didt understand anyway why iMotm carda suddenly are not special cards when you look them up on transfermaket.

UP cards and position change cards are not special cards too
  • Shadox2014
    Mindblowing,

So to sum up neymars card, his 88 rated would play better then his 90 rated up card?
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mindblowing,

So to sum up neymars card, his 88 rated would play better then his 90 rated up card?

yes and dont forget to add a sniper card so neymar has 97 dribbling and 85 shooting ingame.
  • scirocco727
    Mindblowing,

Theoretically, yes. Coz the 90 rated one just get a little increment in stats when compared to the 88 rated one. The loss of chemistry boost cannot compensate for the little stat increment.
  • ColeWorld
    11082 posts Has That Special Something
    Mindblowing,

yes
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    The price of some of the TOTS has gone through the roof. Srna's card has gone up nearly 30k since this time yesterday.
  • ChrisLFC
    7236 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
    Smudge wrote: »
    @Frankenberry #Exposed

• RaphiFifa
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have Jonas 87, Gaitan 85 , Filipe Luis 84 and Oblak 83 and Godin 90. Is it better now to use the standard ones now ?
  • Shadox2014
    Mindblowing,

yes and dont forget to add a sniper card so neymar has 97 dribbling and 85 shooting ingame.

Omfg if i just think about all the money i have sunk into this game to have a chance of getting a better player, while their day one nif versions play better.

And i always thought i just had to "git gud"
    :(

• freddyyow
    I'd keep using Godin and Jonas as their stats are quite a bit higher than was on their NIF cards.
  • Shadox2014
    How do we go from here then?,

Cuase i believe this thread will be gone in a few hours or else tommorow.
    Any reddit page?
  • RaphiFifa
    freddyyow wrote: »
    I'd keep using Godin and Jonas as their stats are quite a bit higher than was on their NIF cards.

i dient really understand it but it seems like i need to sell my special cards =( BOUGHT EM ALL YESTERDAY !!!!!!!!!!!
  • scirocco727

Any reddit page?

Flooding their Twitter, facebook pages.
  • Shadox2014 wrote: »

Any reddit page?

Making sure everyone knows about it.
  • Antiversum
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    Antiversum wrote: »

Any translation? Seems like a great discussion thoigh

Not that important what they wirte there (since most is just recap from this forum). Just scroll down and take a look at the penalty bars. This is just another proof that special cards aren't affected by chem like NIF.
  • RaphiFifa

Not that important what they wirte there (since most is just recap from this forum). Just scroll down and take a look at the penalty bars. This is just another proof that special cards aren't affected by chem like NIF.

Means that a non chem special cards is as good as a 10 chem special card ?
  • freddyyow
    RaphiFifa wrote: »

i dient really understand it but it seems like i need to sell my special cards =( BOUGHT EM ALL YESTERDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

You don't actually need to sell anything. You can keep using the players you have. The issue for most people is that it seems like we did not get what we thought we were paying for.

• Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    image.jpg?w=520&c=1
  • Shadox2014
    How does this affect classic hero cards then?

Diego(+9) and Kaka(+11) for example.
    They had a great increase in rating
  • RaphiFifa
    RaphiFifa wrote: »

You don't actually need to sell anything. You can keep using the players you have. The issue for most people is that it seems like we did not get what we thought we were paying for.

don't they play worse ?
  • Antiversum
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
    Update on the penalty proof with players in FIFA15 (since there is no no touch dribbling).

Same ****, different FIFA. Most likely in every UT then.

http://fifaforums.easports.com/de/discussion/1874/fitnessbug-auf-chemie-uebertragbar/p6
  • SergioF7
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow this find can change everything. Let's hope EA does something about this
  • fighter__noir
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect

qiINIHdcbmw.png

It's a test showing if the penalty bar is affected by chemistry. As you can see in the pictures, for a "day one player" the chemistry changes the penalty stat, whereas for the iMOTM Kaka the penalty bar is the same for min or max chem
  • RaphiFifa
    i don't really understand it, is there anymore point in buying ifs or is it just the thing that u don't need chem on ur players ?