Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• CarpeDiem
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    To clarify, this is only an online issue, correct? Informs perform as they should offline, or am I mistaken?

Yeah online only, same with the fitness "glitch"
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    Dan_AFC90 wrote: »
    Any idea if this glitch is just in 16, or if it also exists in previous years?

All years.

seriously ?! this is so **** up
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    I said a long time ago that "special" cards in FUT are some of the most profitable placebos in the history of microtransactions. Denial is powerful enough that some swear they're able to discern the difference between cards that are not really very different, if at all. I'm guessing not only that devs will not respond to this evidence, but also that this "bug" persists into 17.
  • StewParty
    4057 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    I want a statement from EA explaining what is going on and how they are going to fix it.

Edit: why has @Rob been silent during all of this? He would have spoken up by now calling it a bug that is being worked on.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    StewParty wrote: »
    I want a statement from EA explaining what is going on and how they are going to fix it.

Edit: why has @Rob been silent during all of this? He would have spoken up by now calling it a bug that is being worked on.

they will keep silent cause there are still milions kid to pay money for fifa points for IF card. I won't be surprised if this thread will locked and deleted.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    To think some of us have spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on packs looking for special cards..... I mean, can this even be legal? Before I say too much..... Simply put, EA got some splainin to do.

(Meanwhile they are in full swing on how to steal your money with another release.
    I swear to goodness I have been saying all year that there does seem to be a penalty when I use IF players against Nif players- I can usually still win, but sometimes it is too much.)
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm enjoying the chem/fitness glitch. I can make sick teams now without worrying about the chem
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm enjoying the chem/fitness glitch. I can make sick teams now without worrying about the chem

But you always could do that regardless if the chem worked or not lol. Playing players on 4 chem is not new :D
  • pittphan
    edited June 2016
    Aussiefifa wrote: »
    To all those people who have said over the years "it's all in your head", go [email protected]!k yourselves.

And to think it also could have been hired EA schills that did some of those postings... Then the lemmings just ran with it. Houston - we have a problem here.
  • pittphan
    To clarify, this is only an online issue, correct? Informs perform as they should offline, or am I mistaken?

Possibly because the fitness glitch does not work offline
  • fab1owz
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So, we need to choose, if we want to use the same team forever or want to use teams that gonna performe better, great game EA
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    Well this explains why for years I found all-IF teams utterly blow and all TOTS teams dominate. TOTS teams are the only one with raw ridiculous stats that manage to cover the broken chemistry system.

Also explains why SIF Florenzi feels so much slower in my team than his NIF with that +2 pace boost. Ansaldi at right-back it is then :lol:
  • fluffymnuffy
    12536 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2016

You're mistaken I think

Chem should affect all?
  • fluffymnuffy
    Just so you all know this isn't my video... It's been going everywhere but not posted here yet
  • fluffymnuffy
    I can't now but try to go on live chat and see what they say, post the interesting bits here and maybe we can piece something together from all of it.
  • Low Ki
    I can't now but try to go on live chat and see what they say, post the interesting bits here and maybe we can piece something together from all of it.

The live chat people have no idea about this game. Tweeting EA's FIFA twitter account and starting a hashtag campaign is probably the only way to get their attention.
  • fluffymnuffy
    Low Ki wrote: »

The live chat people have no idea about this game. Tweeting EA's FIFA twitter account and starting a hashtag campaign is probably the only way to get their attention.

Obviously a hashtag campaign is ideal but even if every life chat person knows basically nothing if we all go on there we could piece together some useful information
  • Kove
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    It is quite literally, 'in the game'.
  • fluffymnuffy
    Kove wrote: »
    It is quite literally, 'in the game'.

Yep
  • fluffymnuffy
    So banning the two words on here was just to make us think those were in the game and it was just what they wanted when in reality it's just that Chem is broken
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Watch them close this thread but this explain hand-icap. EA should get sued for this if this is true. How many years of them advertising and people paying money to get that "better" inform card while the non-inform is better. Whether this was intentional or unintentional, they should get sued.
  • fluffymnuffy
    edited June 2016
    If you have a Twitter spam ea and their devs asking about it

Or other social media
  • Low Ki
    It is quite literally, 'not in the game'.

Fixed. Regarding chemistry on modified cards.
  • fluffymnuffy
    edited June 2016
    Low Ki wrote: »
    It is quite literally, 'not in the game'.

Fixed. Regarding chemistry on modified cards.

He wrote in the game
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    PLEASE SPAM EA SOCIAL MEDIA AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT STUPID COMPANY OWNS WITH THIS

well makes me wanna sell all of IF's! Except the ones I packed. Wow!
  • fluffymnuffy
    TKBC wrote: »
    PLEASE SPAM EA SOCIAL MEDIA AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT STUPID COMPANY OWNS WITH THIS

well makes me wanna sell all of IF's! Except the ones I packed. Wow!

Either get Blues or great normal cards
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Well color me surprised

Kappa
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Summary:

So a 80 rated IF isn't any better than the 78 rated NIF of the same player?

The only non-day 1 cards that are actually improvements are TOTS or maybe a 4th IF?
  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    :D
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Interesting how most of the guys made fun of those you said that their teams performed worse after using informs.