The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sadly its only implied that informs are better, not actually stated anywhere.

however i do think we should all get our points back as what we have been trying to achieve with them is broken!
  • ChrisLFC
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    So Balotelli is broken? :(
  • Ballstein
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In one of their videos about IF items in the news feed, they did indeed say that those items play better in game (even if they hadn't said so, better card stats clearly suggest and are supposed to represent better IG performance, which any court will understand and take into account).

If YOU want to pay for the lawyer...

I am looking into a class action lawsuit

Any Lawyer would jump at this. We are talking about thousands of players who bought FIFA points.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up

however i do think we should all get our points back as what we have been trying to achieve with them is broken!

I don't want points back, I want money back.
  • Ballstein
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ballstein wrote: »
    In one of their videos about IF items in the news feed, they did indeed say that those items play better in game (even if they hadn't said so, better card stats clearly suggest and are supposed to represent better IG performance, which any court will understand and take into account).

Any Lawyer would jump at this. We are talking about thousands of players who bought FIFA points.

And also...HAS ANYONE TESTED THIS IN 14 OR 15? Your talking big amounts of money here. Lawyers are coming for class action. TRUST ME.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up

And also...HAS ANYONE TESTED THIS IN 14 OR 15? Your talking big amounts of money here. Lawyers are coming for class action. TRUST ME.

Someone should!
  • raz5229
    1097 posts Professional
    Barslund wrote: »

I don't want points back, I want money back.

This
  • Antiversum
    5810 posts Big Money Move

Someone should!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169592/the-penalty-proof-from-eastside#latest
  • Dawud
    16102 posts World Class
    No wonder FIFA 11 informs were outrageously OP and FIFA 12 IFs felt like ****
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    So we played these tournaments to win a specific tots player, and it was a complete waste of time and effort.......... what a joke
  • Mattheos
    1412 posts Professional
    Ea would win, they'd be like this:

• ContraCode64
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    So we played these tournaments to win a specific tots player, and it was a complete waste of time and effort.......... what a joke

Throw MC TOTS in the same boat. Once you take chem into account the stat increase on the full chem NIF is negligible. All that arguing to basically get a repackaged NIF. :D
  • holdenwait
    59523 posts National Treasure
    I just hope this cuts massively into their profits from now on
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2016

i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...

It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.

i have used several tots bud, and they feel chunky, take lukaku for example, with his tots i got no assist and goals he dint seem to make runs or players make plays around him. with his normal card on hawk chem style he was a beast.

again maybe in head but chem on 4 i think affects team cohesion also!

need chem tobe on 7 or above?

i sold my upgrade informs made a standard team and went fro a losing streak to win 7 outa 8 last night...

Well that doesn't make sense. Lower rated teams affect the matchmaking you know...

mate my tots lukaku team was 84...base team now is 85 so shouldnt make much difference if any thing should make matchmaking harder!

i 100% feel that informs dont perform as consistant as a standard card with a chem boost on mate. no one will change my opinion, and lots of others feel theres def something.

also when i bought tots lukaku on as sub he was amazing, i think that because bring on as sub he had higher than 4 chem? but 210k for a sub is too much!

just my opinions mind!

When my team went up to 85 I started getting put against alot of low rated teams but were really good players, it does that to even it out I think.

Lukaku has always been clunky from lowest card to highest.

You never stick with a team for more than 5 minutes, I stuck with mine and I'm up in div 2 ever since I got there.
    Some days the game itself plays like crap, it's not the team. TOTS cards will still be better cuz they are so much higher rated and if team cohesion is affected then how come people have chucked all chem out the window and are bossing it?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...

It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.

i have used several tots bud, and they feel chunky, take lukaku for example, with his tots i got no assist and goals he dint seem to make runs or players make plays around him. with his normal card on hawk chem style he was a beast.

again maybe in head but chem on 4 i think affects team cohesion also!

need chem tobe on 7 or above?

i sold my upgrade informs made a standard team and went fro a losing streak to win 7 outa 8 last night...

Well that doesn't make sense. Lower rated teams affect the matchmaking you know...

mate my tots lukaku team was 84...base team now is 85 so shouldnt make much difference if any thing should make matchmaking harder!

i 100% feel that informs dont perform as consistant as a standard card with a chem boost on mate. no one will change my opinion, and lots of others feel theres def something.

also when i bought tots lukaku on as sub he was amazing, i think that because bring on as sub he had higher than 4 chem? but 210k for a sub is too much!

just my opinions mind!

Soz, got the flu and am grouchy!
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2016

The word upgraded is used, no court in the land would buy that argument from E.A.
    Also I read somewhere earlier that this was tested in offline mode aswell where the fitness glitch doesn't apply?
    I need more definite proof yet to be 100%
  • Vert
    15442 posts World Class
    this doesnt explain 6 chem eto'o tho
  • Amargaladaster26
    7889 posts League Winner
    Vert wrote: »

:joy:
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

What's that lol? @Vert
  • Connor
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    So would 82 Vargas be worth buying for any reason more than just the position change?
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    mHazard wrote: »

What's that lol? @Vert
    So pure, so innocent

• maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
    jacobdtr wrote: »
    So basically use the lowest versions of players unless it's basically a +5 increase in player rating?

And also chemistry means nothing..? So I can have no players linking and they'll play the same??
    - yes (if your player has 10 chemistry)

- it doesn't mean anything if you're not playing with day-1 player, he will always have chem 4 even if he's a striker and plays as CB
  • ChrisLFC
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    Connor wrote: »
    So would 82 Vargas be worth buying for any reason more than just the position change?

He will play better than the NIF on 7 chem because his upgrade is big enough. The 80 version will play worse though.
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero
    bear wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »

What's that lol? @Vert
    So pure, so innocent

:lol:
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    @Rob hi
  • Xaviesta
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    what is up with the people defending EA in here. you people are the type to get robbed right under your nose and not say anything because you're scared to start anything. Why can't you people just admit that we have been severly mislead. over the years they have stated what chem does, now you people are trying to deny anything has been said... wtf lol
  • raz5229
    1097 posts Professional
    Xaviesta wrote: »
    what is up with the people defending EA in here. you people are the type to get robbed right under your nose and not say anything because you're scared to start anything. Why can't you people just admit that we have been severly mislead. over the years they have stated what chem does, now you people are trying to deny anything has been said... wtf lol

Don't think they defend ea, just being realistic, ea are slimy
  • Raandomer
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To think I've spent over 2k on FIFA for better players who aren't actually better #ImClever No wonder I can survive in division 1 with my non-rare italian team and silver ligue 1 team but get fuked whenever i try using a better team
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @SKILLED_NOOB1

defo something mate, wether this ir sumthing else its not right for me using informs.

sticking to basics and legends for now!

i dont change teams every 5 mins...games last 12 lol

i do like to have 2 - 4 teams so when 1 aint working i switch out.

i think we can still be friends and disagree lol
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Something to remember is that even an unsuccessful legal action may allow the community to drag some information out of them as to how the game works through the discovery process. Subpoenas are a ****.