Tots Perotti for sale (xbox)

James123_afc
410 posts Sunday League Hero
Selling perotti for the right price, one of the rarest in the game and will sell for a decent offer.

Comments

• James123_afc
    Zardes inform x2 for sale too
  • Adrian095
    32760 posts National Team Captain
    Selling perotti for the right price, one of the most hoarded players in the game and will sell for a decent offer.

Fixed
  • James123_afc
    Selling perotti for the right price, one of the most hoarded players in the game and will sell for a decent offer.

Fixed

What mate?
  • James123_afc

Fixed

I see what you did there, he is one of the most hoarded because he is rare, no idea why you have a problem
  • Uberman
    14946 posts World Class
    Max price is a decent offer - If you don't need/want them theres no need in keeping them - Its just greedy + it ruins it for the people who genuinely want to use them
  • James123_afc
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Max price is a decent offer - If you don't need/want them theres no need in keeping them - Its just greedy + it ruins it for the people who genuinely want to use them

Just greedy wanting extra coins for a card it took me so long to get. Give it a rest pal
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    @Sammythebull131 may be interested
  • James123_afc
    Found tots furch last night too that is a duplicate that I'm looking to sell
  • James123_afc
    Tots Torres x2 , Hero Bamford x2, If Zardes, Hero hugill, Motm Hawsawi, if janko, tots Bajandouh, inform al ghamdi and more....
  • Uberman
    14946 posts World Class

Just greedy wanting extra coins for a card it took me so long to get. Give it a rest pal

Considering your hoarding numerous of certain players it is a bit sad............
  • James123_afc
    @Uberman656 Not really sad as they are rare cards, a bit sad how you're commenting regarding this as you'd probably do the same.
  • Uberman
    14946 posts World Class
    @Uberman656 Not really sad as they are rare cards, a bit sad how you're commenting regarding this as you'd probably do the same.

Not really - I decided at one point last year to sell my entire rare card collection and i sold them for max to forumers and i even created a thread asking who wanted who

The only time ill ever have more than 1 of an extinct card is if im buying to sell to a friend for max who needs it also

that reminds me @CornishLad you still havent got that ibehre off me
  • CornishLad
    23035 posts Club Captain

Not really - I decided at one point last year to sell my entire rare card collection and i sold them for max to forumers and i even created a thread asking who wanted who

The only time ill ever have more than 1 of an extinct card is if im buying to sell to a friend for max who needs it also

Ohhh yeah, I completely forgot about Ibehre. I'll probably jump on 15 sometime soon. Let me know when your online and I'll hop on
  • James123_afc

I don't have perotti more than once and only one I've ever seen therefore asking for more than max is fair enough, I find it funny how I'm being singled out for something everyone does
  • Uberman
    14946 posts World Class

I don't have perotti more than once and only one I've ever seen therefore asking for more than max is fair enough, I find it funny how I'm being singled out for something everyone does

I barely come on this forum - This was the post i saw a few weeks back - Just something that grinds my gears
  • Uberman
    14946 posts World Class
    CornishLad wrote: »

Ohhh yeah, I completely forgot about Ibehre. I'll probably jump on 15 sometime soon. Let me know when your online and I'll hop on

Alright mate so did i :joy:
  • James123_afc

I barely come on this forum - This was the post i saw a few weeks back - Just something that grinds my gears

Everyone does it, I've been playing Fut since day one when it was released on 09, I don't want the hassle regarding this
  • Whufc
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    I want a matthaus I'll pay max