Improve Matchmaking

Joe
4587 posts National Call-Up
Make it possible to adjust matchmaking in FUT. I don't want to be coming up against people from third world countries who can barely load a page let alone play online.

Didn't they change matchmaking in FIFA 15? Can't remember having any lag issues in FUT 14. However in 15 it was worse.. but I could not imagine 16 being even far worse (Including being unable to find a match for 10mins+, and regular lagfests)

Can anyone confirm FUT14 had great matchmaking compared to how is it now, or it's just me?

Comments

• AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    the only thing i wish ea did is to block arab matchmaking so they would play only other arabs. worst kind of players with the poorest internet connection .
    most of the world just backs out as they see ksa badge or ksa name in the gamertag as no one wants even to play those weirdos yet they get connected to every place in the world from europe to united states
  • Joe
    AntoineFR wrote: »
    the only thing i wish ea did is to block arab matchmaking so they would play only other arabs. worst kind of players with the poorest internet connection .
    most of the world just backs out as they see ksa badge or ksa name in the gamertag as no one wants even to play those weirdos yet they get connected to every place in the world from europe to united states

I come up against them 90% of the time. It's a nightmare! Their connection is so poor, I wish I could adjust matchmaking so I would not be coming up against them anymore.

My connection is quite good, I wish I could play against people based on how good their connection is.. EA doesn't give me that option, so I'm forced to play in lagfest matches most of the time.

• AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional
    Joe wrote: »

I come up against them 90% of the time. It's a nightmare! Their connection is so poor, I wish I could adjust matchmaking so I would not be coming up against them anymore.

My connection is quite good, I wish I could play against people based on how good their connection is.. EA doesn't give me that option, so I'm forced to play in lagfest matches most of the time.

i feel you. no one wants to play them yet ea makes them connect to every one on the planet
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Joe wrote: »

This
  • A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Somehow as technology has improved, this game has managed to have sh*ttier matchmaking and connections than it ever has.

Maybe if they focused some resources toward gamebreaking things like this and not nonsense like "The Journey w/Alex Hunter", we would have a halfway decent online experience.
  • Joe
    Been trying to find a match for 15 mins now. I am done, I guess everyone is sleeping. I will try again later as it tells me to...

Honestly EA is the only company I know that manages to make the game worse as the time goes.. just as the guy above said.

I am such a dumbass that I'll most likely still purchase FIFA 17.

• Joe
    They managed to break goalkeepers and matchmaking somehow :cold_sweat:
    Looking forward to more broken stuff in FIFA 17 as it is the trend...