Tots busquets

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
Anyone used him ? Feel any difference from the nif or is tots Bruno better ?

Comments

• Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Look in my review thread mate.
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2016
    I wouldn't say he is worth almost 100k more than his NIF but both are miles better than TOTS Bruno (providing you are using them at both at CDM)
  • Agent VZ
    Benjog88 wrote: »
    I wouldn't same he is worth almost 100k more than his NIF but both are miles better than TOTS Bruno (providing you are using them at both at CDM)

Cheers broseph .. Wouldn't Bruno be better with the work rates and killer long shooting and passing though ?
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Benjog88 wrote: »
    I wouldn't same he is worth almost 100k more than his NIF but both are miles better than TOTS Bruno (providing you are using them at both at CDM)

Cheers broseph .. Wouldn't Bruno be better with the work rates and killer long shooting and passing though ?

I just really didn't get on with him, I had TOTS Busquets and thought like yourself that Bruno looked better, so with him being cheaper I swapped them and improved the rest of the team with the coins but he just didn't feel as good and I just went back to nif Busquets and he instantly felt better,
    I think it's Busquets better Marking that makes him better (for me), he is less prone to having players run off him
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I still actively use TOTS Busquets, but i had better defensive presence with Vieira, i just dont have the coins to buy him back yet or i would, either way biscuits is a passing beast, try to utilize that passing and through balls soon as you get the ball, 1-2's are effective with him,... dont hang on to it to long with him
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Busquets is awesome
  • Agent VZ
    I EvO I wrote: »
    Busquets is awesome
    razor_ro wrote: »
    I still actively use TOTS Busquets, but i had better defensive presence with Vieira, i just dont have the coins to buy him back yet or i would, either way biscuits is a passing beast, try to utilize that passing and through balls soon as you get the ball, 1-2's are effective with him,... dont hang on to it to long with him

Nice gonna pick him up.

Evo you tried Bruno ? Card looks a bit better .
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Busquets is awesome

Nice gonna pick him up.

No I haven't, I used his SIF a while ago. He had a nice shot and was pretty good but I still preferred Busquets... Just something about that card man
  • Agent VZ
    Busquets is awesome

Nice gonna pick him up.

No I haven't, I used his SIF a while ago. He had a nice shot and was pretty good but I still preferred Busquets... Just something about that card man

Trust your word bro. Gonna grab him later.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    I for some reason prefer Busquets to Bruno also. Played both at least 30 games. Seems like Bruno should be better but I always found myself subbing him out at halftime which I don't frequently do in general
  • Agent VZ
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I for some reason prefer Busquets to Bruno also. Played both at least 30 games. Seems like Bruno should be better but I always found myself subbing him out at halftime which I don't frequently do in general

Cheers Mike.. Yeah surprising dude he kills busquets on base stats.. Yeah just picked him up myself..
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    Have to say another vote for Busquets, yes Bruno does look better on paper but Busquets is so much better at CDM, literally mops up everything.... his shot stat is a lie as well.
  • razor_ro
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Have to say another vote for Busquets, yes Bruno does look better on paper but Busquets is so much better at CDM, literally mops up everything.... his shot stat is a lie as well.

yeah true, i've scored a couple long shots with him, and other not so bad goals in the box
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Bruno is on another level, quicker, smoother on the ball, slightly worse passing but the massive shooting upgrade has won be so many games through long shots against players that park the bus
  • Agent VZ
    Nice boys might have to try both to see what suits my play style .. Cheers for the input ;)
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    You guys reckon he'd work as a CM in 4321?
  • Agent VZ

I'm gonna be using him at cdm in a 41212(2) but I'm guessing he d make a top ccm also going by his stats and the reviews on here.
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain

Used him there for 150 games as the middle cm he is good there
  • Agent VZ
    Jfo88 wrote: »

What about cdm dude ? Reckon he would be better than Bruno ?
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »

What about cdm dude ? Reckon he would be better than Bruno ?

Did not like Bruno at all
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up

I'm gonna be using him at cdm in a 41212(2) but I'm guessing he d make a top ccm also going by his stats and the reviews on here.

I've been playing a bit of 41212(2) lately and Busquets was my CDM for those 7 or so games. Really good in buildup play and the two or three chances he had in the box he converted too. Defensively solid as well.

@Jfo88 I was thinking of playing him and Marchisio as the side CMs with Iniesta in the middle, you reckon that'd work as well?
  • Jfo88
    22596 posts Club Captain

I've been playing a bit of 41212(2) lately and Busquets was my CDM for those 7 or so games. Really good in buildup play and the two or three chances he had in the box he converted too. Defensively solid as well.

@Jfo88 I was thinking of playing him and Marchisio as the side CMs with Iniesta in the middle, you reckon that'd work as well?

I always set it up with a defensive player in the middle I'm sure it would not be that much different tho