Views on TOTS?

PeteyHR
1159 posts Professional
Now, I'm not trying to start at discussion about 'things that can't be mentioned', just wanted to know what your guys views were about TOTS vs NIFs/legends?

I personally love(d) some of the upgrades and excitement of new cards, but I feel if I put more than a few in a team, after a certain amount of games they play like sh*t

Comments

• SWAGALON1
    575 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same idk I had a tots Auba preformed amazing for 10 games the next 5 afterwords he was terrible
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    It's hit or miss. Tots Ibra = very noticeable. Tots Marchisio not so much.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    Legends never fail.

I do sometimes, but they don't.
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    Legends never fail.

Haha I don't think I've seen a more devoted legend lover on the forums mate!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20972 posts Club Captain
    Won d1 at my highest rate with a full blue team
  • Shaanxz
    20482 posts Club Captain
    Tots>legends
    Only top tier legends make a bigger impact
    Ruud vieria best etc
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Tots>legends
    Ruud vieria best etc

I would take TOTS Chisio and Nain over Vieira anyway and Messi over Best as well
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20972 posts Club Captain
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Tots>legends
    Ruud vieria best etc

I would take TOTS Chisio and Nain over Vieira anyway and Messi over Best as well

For sure with the midfielders and most other TOTS. There are of course a few exclusions like Gullit and Maldini but on a budget they don't make sense with how cheap some really nice blues are.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer tots I have played agains Gullit, Vieira and Mattheus quite a few times and Marchisio and Naingolan have bossed them.
    Higuain is better than any legend striker I have used and I never thought I would find a better striker than stoichkov.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    tots dybala is the best cam I've used
  • Legends never fail.

This, @OoSUPERDANoO have to agree with "i do..they don't" :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 2016
    I prefer tots I have played agains Gullit, Vieira and Mattheus quite a few times and Marchisio and Naingolan have bossed them.
    Higuain is better than any legend striker I have used and I never thought I would find a better striker than stoichkov.

My viera Mattaus and gullit are waiting ;)

Jokes aside I love the tots and totys too and are leagues better than the legends in the attacking and keeping department.
    Legends edge it on defense barring maybe Ramos and Godin. Midfield it's not even a debate with that midfield of Mattaus viera and gullit being the most overpowered in the game by a country mile. If people have the funds their gonna go for the legend trio no doubt about it.