The Beer Thread

Comments

• ColeWorld
    9911 posts Has That Special Something
    @ColeWorld I haven't had one of them in a very long time. Next time I'm at the store though I'll get a König Ludwig or Weihenstephaner. :D

Get a Weihenstephaner! Best Weizen worldwide
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    @ColeWorld I haven't had one of them in a very long time. Next time I'm at the store though I'll get a König Ludwig or Weihenstephaner. :D

Get a Weihenstephaner! Best Weizen worldwide
    I know buddy, it is my favorite. :)

• maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite

Get a Franziskaner! Best Weizen worldwide

• maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's here boys! @maxwms @ColeWorld @Orison :love: :love: :love:

R4PueOZ.jpg

Great beer! But strange to see in those small bottles. Never seen it before
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    maxwms wrote: »

Get a Franziskaner! Best Weizen worldwide
    Franziskaner is very good as well, although it's a bit on the peppery side for a weissbier imo. I like the more banana/bubble gum flavors you get from a Weihenstephaner.
    maxwms wrote: »
    It's here boys! @maxwms ColeWorld Orison :love: :love: :love:

R4PueOZ.jpg

Great beer! But strange to see in those small bottles. Never seen it before
    And I think it's because of American import laws or something. You can only get mini kegs of it too, not the normal sized ones. :/
  • TheBlackShadow
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm always partial to a nice cold Peroni.
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    9ODI8hK.jpg?2
    Beer of choice these days. Lovely stuff, managed to find it reduced to £1 a bottle at M&S in Borehamwood on my lunch break today. Just can't say no to that.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Aye they do decent stuff, I've had the one with the blue label
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Aye they do decent stuff, I've had the one with the blue label

That's the white ale ain't it? A bit good that
  • Liam_1999
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never tried anything like the beers in this thread, whats the 1st one i should try, to give you a idea of what i drink atm its kopperberg and jack daniels, but i always like to try new things.
  • Retro_G
    28279 posts Player of the Year
    Liam_1999 wrote: »
    Never tried anything like the beers in this thread, whats the 1st one i should try, to give you a idea of what i drink atm its kopperberg and jack daniels, but i always like to try new things.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Midleton-Barry-Crockett-Legacy-Whisky/dp/B00BBCXEPO
  • Necking some Steel Reserve, my local costcutter imported some from the US and I'm loving it. Haven't had it since my holiday to New Jersey/ New York a few years ago. Loving it.

God I miss the american malt liquor as they call it. The likes of Special brew, Skol super and Tennants Super don't compare.
  • Liam_1999 wrote: »

Devils Backbone is a decent drink and availible from most weatherspoons.
  • Liam_1999
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    anything on amazon i should try to pick up, aint much of anything where i live.
  • Cleveland
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    What a beaut

nattylight-index-1539097678.png
  • Antparry92
    17563 posts World Class
    Currently 2 weeks in to sober October :joy:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    I could use a beer right now
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Currently 2 weeks in to sober October :joy:

I'm going to a punk rock craft beer festival on Saturday....taking that day off :joy:
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, I am locking this thread.

It's been necro'ed a few times and while you're all free to responsibly enjoy your beers of choice, a beer thread does go against the spirit of our forum rules as this fourm is meant for all ages, and beer generally isn't an all-ages thing. You're free to talk about it outside of the forums, but the forums aren' the right avenue for threads discussing beer(s).

This discussion has been closed.