800k for team and TOTS Forward

MUFCxPRIDE
485 posts An Exciting Prospect
deciding between TOTS Benzema TOTS Griezmann TOTS Vardy TOTS Lukaku

Comments

  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    No idea about the team but Vardy is a wonder for me. I thought I would have sold him by now but I just don't want to do it.
  • JPRM71
    2823 posts National Call-Up
    stevvix wrote: »
    No idea about the team but Vardy is a wonder for me. I thought I would have sold him by now but I just don't want to do it.

    Same here, he's keeping my England Team together atm, plus obviously beating the Welsh in the last minute retains interest :wink:
  • JPRM71
    2823 posts National Call-Up
    MUFCxPRIDE wrote: »
    deciding between TOTS Benzema TOTS Griezmann TOTS Vardy TOTS Lukaku

    You can build this for just over 900k

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkRTfqQWsAEYFrL.jpg:large
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    MUFCxPRIDE wrote: »
    deciding between TOTS Benzema TOTS Griezmann TOTS Vardy TOTS Lukaku

    You can build this for just over 900k

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkRTfqQWsAEYFrL.jpg:large

    I can also confirm that TOTS Kane @ CAM is gorgeous depending on your play style. I use him more as a CF rather than someone to spread the ball about. I have TOTS Mahrez as my other ST in a 4312 and all 3 are incredible.
  • JPRM71
    2823 posts National Call-Up
    stevvix wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    MUFCxPRIDE wrote: »
    deciding between TOTS Benzema TOTS Griezmann TOTS Vardy TOTS Lukaku

    You can build this for just over 900k

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkRTfqQWsAEYFrL.jpg:large

    I can also confirm that TOTS Kane @ CAM is gorgeous depending on your play style. I use him more as a CF rather than someone to spread the ball about. I have TOTS Mahrez as my other ST in a 4312 and all 3 are incredible.

    MOTM Sturridge is wild, some great goals scored.
    I'm yet to try TOTS Mahrez, the poor mans Messi lol
    :smiley:
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    stevvix wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    MUFCxPRIDE wrote: »
    deciding between TOTS Benzema TOTS Griezmann TOTS Vardy TOTS Lukaku

    You can build this for just over 900k

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkRTfqQWsAEYFrL.jpg:large

    I can also confirm that TOTS Kane @ CAM is gorgeous depending on your play style. I use him more as a CF rather than someone to spread the ball about. I have TOTS Mahrez as my other ST in a 4312 and all 3 are incredible.

    MOTM Sturridge is wild, some great goals scored.
    I'm yet to try TOTS Mahrez, the poor mans Messi lol
    :smiley:

    not really as theres a 50k difference for messi lol
Sign In or Register to comment.