FIFA 17 should have new rules about disconnection

JHiL
905 posts Semi-Pro
Now again I got disconnected from the EA servers. I was leading 4-2 with a few minutes left. Because of that disconnect I won't get 8-0-0 in division 1. When you are leading they should void the game instead of a loss.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA servers, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off. Also I won't receive any coins after a game because this is the 3rd time in two days.

Fix your servers EA

Sorry for the rage :expressionless:

Comments

• Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    It can't happen, otherwise people will disconnect themselves after leading. That's the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we have to live with it
  • Heppers
    3503 posts National Call-Up
    Hujaber wrote: »
    It can't happen, otherwise people will disconnect themselves after leading. That's the **** we have to live with it

I agree with the idea, if you disconnect whilst winning the game shouldn't count towards your contracts, fitness or your points.
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    It can't happen, otherwise people will disconnect themselves after leading. That's the **** we have to live with it

If you are leading and disconnect you won't get a win, draw or loss. Game is void. And if they don't include this in fifa 17 they should improve their EA servers a lot.
  • Orison
    73927 posts Icon
    JHiL wrote: »

If you are leading and disconnect you won't get a win, draw or loss. Game is void. And if they don't include this in fifa 17 they should improve their EA servers a lot.

How should the game know that you were winning when you get disconnected from the server and the result can´t get sent to the server? :trollface:
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

How should the game know that you were winning when you get disconnected from the server and the result can´t get sent to the server? :trollface:

Actually with proper coding this can happen
  • Orison
    73927 posts Icon

Actually with proper coding this can happen

proper coding on Fifa? Good one

They patched the disconnect glitch on PC 8 montsh into this years Fifa... :D They have no idea how to even make a proper match making system, the latency bar means ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all and I come up against Russians more than against people from my country, so until we get good coding on Fifa it can take a loooooooooong time
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    And again I got disconnected from the EA servers, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that...
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Wtf and next match again after 3 minutes. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I'm done with this fifa.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe your internet is just ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe your internet is just ****

It's not. I don't lose connection to internet. And when I play other games I never, I repeat never lose connection. I have like 50 upload speed and 150 download speed. So great internet for a game of fifa.

I wish it was my connection so I can do something about it. But now I'm just clueless, I should won 3 division 1 titles in a row with 8-0-0, such a shame EA always have server issues. I don't even begin about battlefield for example :expressionless:
  • Orison
    73927 posts Icon
    You have those dcs, others don't, so chances are that it's your internet, especially when it happens that often
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    You have those dcs, others don't, so chances are that it's your internet, especially when it happens that often

My brother plays on the same internet, he don't have any issues...
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    are you wired internet ? when you dissconnect does the circle spin for a while or is it a instant disconnect
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    IDARYL wrote: »
    are you wired internet ? when you dissconnect does the circle spin for a while or is it a instant disconnect

I'm wired. It shows a circle spin for 5 seconds and after that I got the message. Disconnect from EA servers, bla bla.
  • Yung
    11668 posts Has That Special Something
    You need to go to settings, network, advanced, MAC address and then clear and restart console. Do that every time your about to load up FIFA. It will stop you from getting kicked by opponents using the dashboard glitch
  • IDARYL
    is it always when your winning, try not going to the home screen when it happens. i had dissconnection over a 100 times and i always used to check if other player was online, someone told me to not go on home screen and its not happend since
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Yung wrote: »
    You need to go to settings, network, advanced, MAC address and then clear and restart console. Do that every time your about to load up FIFA. It will stop you from getting kicked by opponents using the dashboard glitch

But last time it was 0-0 after 3 minutes and I got disconnected. So it's not a dashboard glitch. I will try it of course, because most of the time it's when I'm leading.
  • IDARYL
    Yung wrote: »

this doesn't stop it, ive tried it myself. the only thing that stops it is not going to the home screen