Classic International Heroes

Comments

  • gutierfe
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Omar Bravo...really? Lol
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    gutierfe wrote: »
    Omar Bravo...really? Lol

    That's what I'm saying ! Lol
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Fernando Torres next week. Let it happen EA.

    Let's pray. If not, I'm done with FIFA.
  • UM4R
    3934 posts Moderator
    Hoping for a Berbatov card next week
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    A Vidic card would be something .
  • holdenwait
    56267 posts National Treasure
    Sneijder pls :o
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    UM4R wrote: »
    Hoping for a Berbatov card next week

    Stop it :astonished:
  • WFCBagnall
    70283 posts Moderator
    Gaarl wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    Hoping for a Berbatov card next week

    Stop it :astonished:

    That link with Stoich could be a thing of dreams :love:
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Gaarl wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    Hoping for a Berbatov card next week

    Stop it :astonished:

    That link with Stoich could be a thing of dreams :love:

    Would link with Cambiasso as well, I want Berba now. :joy:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20951 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2016
    Gaarl wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Gaarl wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    Hoping for a Berbatov card next week

    Stop it :astonished:

    That link with Stoich could be a thing of dreams :love:

    Would link with Cambiasso as well, I want Berba now. :joy:

    :lol: just realized Berba was still alive, but after looking at his workrates I use that term loosely
  • TonyPicasso
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Fernando Torres next week. Let it happen EA.

    Let's pray. If not, I'm done with FIFA.

    They will, the nostalgic Liverpool fans alone would guarantee all EA leadership a fat year-end bonus if they do. All FUTprogrammers just got a must-read/high priority in their inbox lmao

    Don't f*** this up EA
  • jenksiee123
    21460 posts Club Captain
    099cc72e32c31ab5d224e52668819c93.png
  • KingLionel10
    15024 posts World Class
    099cc72e32c31ab5d224e52668819c93.png

    Fap fap fap

    My favourite NIF striker in the game
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    32e0623766ca8bc53569c986c5baa400.png
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hoping there's a Keano tho.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20951 posts Club Captain
    Gaarl wrote: »
    32e0623766ca8bc53569c986c5baa400.png

    Swap sides for Zanetti
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Well Cambiasso has good company...

    0a8e6a0016d90ea05dec2aba0f316e1c.png
  • holdenwait
    56267 posts National Treasure
    Maicon's upgrade is pathetic ffs, +77 for +6 overall :s
  • Shaanxz
    20481 posts Club Captain
    Pizzaro looks so good until you see his 59 stamina
  • Whoman
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    Rosicky please ... :)

  • jenksiee123
    21460 posts Club Captain
    Guessing those mystery packs will be trotted out this week at some time
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    COACH wrote: »
    Well Cambiasso has good company...

    0a8e6a0016d90ea05dec2aba0f316e1c.png

    That's mental! What website is that @COACH ?
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    gutierfe wrote: »
    Omar Bravo...really? Lol

    He had a great 2007 Copa America. This is stand out performers in Copa Americas of the past. Look up all these players and you will see at least one Copa America where they were stand out performers or at worst named as part of the TOTT. At least, after looking up about 12 of them. Bravo had a 2007 Copa where he had 3 goals and Mexico did well (they had a player with 4 goals but he is now retired...).

    So if Totti had an amazing Euros at some point, he is likely in. If he didnt, dont be surprised if he isnt. Same with all the other oldies. Otherwise you have to look at TOTT's.

    I think I remember seeing Evra being ranked right there with Lahm in TOTY and all that back in 07-08 (around that time). If we compiled all the TOTT's from the Euros over the past 12-16 years, we could likely come up with what would be most of the team.
  • KingLionel10
    15024 posts World Class
    Gaarl wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Well Cambiasso has good company...

    0a8e6a0016d90ea05dec2aba0f316e1c.png

    That's mental! What website is that @COACH ?

    wefut.com matey @Gaarl
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Gaarl wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Well Cambiasso has good company...

    0a8e6a0016d90ea05dec2aba0f316e1c.png

    That's mental! What website is that @COACH ?

    wefut.com matey @Gaarl

    Top man, cheers @KingLionel10 !
  • TNeves95
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2016
    Imagine if Adriano was still playing with a card for that 2004 Copa America <3
  • Shaanxz
    20481 posts Club Captain
    Can we assume that there will be the same amount Of cards for the euros or more?
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Can we assume that there will be the same amount Of cards for the euros or more?

    Hoping theres 23 for Europe.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Gaarl wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »
    Well Cambiasso has good company...

    0a8e6a0016d90ea05dec2aba0f316e1c.png

    That's mental! What website is that @COACH ?

    Wefut.com @Gaarl

    Outside of stamina/height I may have to try Cambiasso
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain
    gutierfe wrote: »
    Omar Bravo...really? Lol

    He had a great 2007 Copa America. This is stand out performers in Copa Americas of the past. Look up all these players and you will see at least one Copa America where they were stand out performers or at worst named as part of the TOTT. At least, after looking up about 12 of them. Bravo had a 2007 Copa where he had 3 goals and Mexico did well (they had a player with 4 goals but he is now retired...).

    So if Totti had an amazing Euros at some point, he is likely in. If he didnt, dont be surprised if he isnt. Same with all the other oldies. Otherwise you have to look at TOTT's.

    I think I remember seeing Evra being ranked right there with Lahm in TOTY and all that back in 07-08 (around that time). If we compiled all the TOTT's from the Euros over the past 12-16 years, we could likely come up with what would be most of the team.

    Totti was in the euro 2000 totti and was motm in the final

    He assisted italys goal and his play would have won them the tournament but del Piero missed two chances he set up
Sign In or Register to comment.