FIFA 17 Creation center

Rayden77
12 posts Ball Boy
Hi,

Anyone know if we will have creation center available for FIFA 17 PS4 ?

Thanks

Best regards

Comments

• Rayden77
    12 posts Ball Boy
    any news ???
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personaly i think not, but i hope so.
    Its a window for EA wich leagues are important.
  • airpreezy
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2016
    Rayden77 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know if we will have creation center available for FIFA 17 PS4 ?

Thanks

Best regards

why do everybody wants creation centre back, if games like WWE or NBA2K have allt hose things included in the game?!
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    Hopefully Frostbite will allow it to come back. Personally not having Creation Centre is my single biggest indictment of Ignite and current gen FIFA. There are thousands of teams that EA will never ever license, that CC would allow people all over the the globe to get a chance to replicate.
  • ACamp1900
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Forgive me and thank you to anyone who helps here in advance... explain creation centre... I don't believe I ever used it... it's not anything that you can (or could have) used in the past to create missing teams and league in Career Mode I would imagine, correct??
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    ACamp1900 wrote: »
    Forgive me and thank you to anyone who helps here in advance... explain creation centre... I don't believe I ever used it... it's not anything that you can (or could have) used in the past to create missing teams and league in Career Mode I would imagine, correct??

Before the transition to current gen CC existed 11-15 on XBOX 360 and PS4. You could create a team on a webpage hosted by EA and could import images for badges and kit sponsors. You'd pay a small fee to import up to 48 teams I think. You could create your own league and use one in Career mode. There were a lot of bugs and it was completely neglected during its last years. EA claimed it couldn't be used with Ignite engine and they never made an alternative.
  • ACamp1900
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interesting,... I never knew you could create leagues... I thought that was a total PES thing... Was there any community share aspect to any of this?? I can't believe I never knew of this since I play FIFA every year since ~08...

It sounds like the Creation online mode from NCAA games a bit. I'd LOVE if you could create and share entire leagues and tournaments and put them in CM/MM... Give me the Gold Cup, better US Open and Scottish Cup (with lower teams for both) and that's half my battle for my MM wishlist...

Thanks again.
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    ACamp1900 wrote: »
    Interesting,... I never knew you could create leagues... I thought that was a total PES thing... Was there any community share aspect to any of this?? I can't believe I never knew of this since I play FIFA every year since ~08...

It sounds like the Creation online mode from NCAA games a bit. I'd LOVE if you could create and share entire leagues and tournaments and put them in CM/MM... Give me the Gold Cup, better US Open and Scottish Cup (with lower teams for both) and that's half my battle for my MM wishlist...

Thanks again.

Yep, all in all it was pretty good, and it's sorely missed by those who used it. I don't know if you could use the teams online and you couldn't really link a second division unless you replaced an existing two tiered league, but it was a lot of fun. People could download your leagues teams or players. I used to make a Ukrainian league, I'd spend hours tweeking it. Couldn't create a new stadium and audio support would be very limited, but it was mostly better than PES's editing and since it was web-based it was easier to share.
  • CREATION CENTRE OR SOME SORT OF IT MUST BE IN THE GAME! I WOULD PAY FOR IT TOO!
  • Rayden77
    12 posts Ball Boy
    no news ?
  • DANZIGpt
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I would love Creation Centre or some other edit mode back in FIFA 17!
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully Frostbite engine would support creation center, this is a feature I've been missing since FIFA 13
  • meanamin
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I pray that it will be in. We need Creation Centre back and we need upgrades too. Player Image Option, Birth year changed, way less buggy, link first and second division, national team option. Updates are needed and we need it back
  • I was always used to create youth players of my club. Instead with the player making on the game itself you had a lot more options especially setting the potential, traits and more.
  • jwil
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I'm not holding my breath. Honestly if they wanted to bring it back this should have been the year, unless for some reason a transition to the Frostbite engine has delayed it again. If the new engine has put it back, then I'd say next year is it or it's not coming back, though the fact that they haven't mentioned it since saying "it won't be in '14" makes me think they no longer care much about supporting CC.

I'm with the rest of you that I'd absolutely love to see it back, and I've been avoiding purchasing FIFA again because it is still missing, but I really don't think they want to commit the resources to rebuild it for next-gen.
  • ACTHAU
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If we could get a creation centre similar to WWE2K that would be amazing, needs to come free with the game too.
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    BRING IT BACK!
  • meanamin
    WE NEED IT
  • meanamin
    If they brought it back do you think we would have to start all over or would we get our old stuff
  • meanamin wrote: »
    If they brought it back do you think we would have to start all over or would we get our old stuff

Start all over I guess. Would be a lot different I think if they would bring it back.
  • meanamin
    meanamin wrote: »

Start all over I guess. Would be a lot different I think if they would bring it back.

Yeah probably. I would kind of like to start over
  • Rayden77
    12 posts Ball Boy
    no news ?
  • Supercorner24
    No news, bad sign.
  • rObbEN_10_8
    53 posts Park Captain
    WE NEED IT

• Supercorner24
    WE NEED IT

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Let's try and focus on a playable game that plays even just a little bit like actual football first. Then by all means pour resource into add ons like this.

16 was an abject failure and the product is a million miles away from being a realistic rendition of actual football.

To quote Bernadette...."maybe you should master glue before you move on to fire"
  • WizardMD
    can we have at least a kit creator?
  • flcinusa
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    The NHL 17 Creation center in the Beta is brilliantly fantastic. If FIFA could have even half of what you can do in it, you'd be very, very happy
  • henryclay1844
    918 posts Professional
    flcinusa wrote: »
    The NHL 17 Creation center in the Beta is brilliantly fantastic. If FIFA could have even half of what you can do in it, you'd be very, very happy

Don't think it is very good honestly. You can't import images and the color wheel is fairly awkward. You can't replicate any team that ins't in NHL 17, which would be the only reason to interest me and a lot of people. Reminds me of FIFA's effort for Creation Centre in FIFA 11. It's better than the absolute nothing we have in FIFA now, but not by much.
  • WizardMD
    How come they have creation center on the other games but not on FIFA? How difficult could that be to add ?