The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The best formation this year for FUT - A 433(4) guide by Remzy69

13456710
Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
edited August 2016
Hey guys you probably know me because I already wrote a 433(2) guide, this was supposed to play a nice passing game. I know this isn't made for everyone, so I decided to do the opposite and write a guide about 433(4) since this formation always gave me the easiest wins.
Also because there isn't one but I know a lot of people would like to see one.

This guide won't be that much in detail as my last one, so I will keep it short and simple. I will go about the players I suggest and later on about custom tactics and instructions.

GK's
Tall guys is what you are looking for, long shots are OP in this game and these guys will stop them. Also long throw will come in handy, because this formation is great for counters and this will make you start them fast.
Neuer, Cech, Courtois, De Gea, Handanovic, Oblak. You get the idea right?

CB's
I prefer tall and strong guys with pace in this formation. I don't really care about their passing, which in 433(2) I really do care about.
Chiellini, Manolas, Miranda, Godin, Ramos, etc.

LB + RB
They have to be fast, I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. But if you want to be competitive in div 1, you need fast fullbacks. They have to be decent defenders because that is what you are using them for in this formation.
Walker, Abate, Alaba, Alba, Dani Alves, Diekmeier, Alex Sandro, etc.

CM's
I really enjoyed having 2 box to box guys here. So I suggest having 2 H/H's or 1 H/H and 1 M/M, it's all up to you. They need decent stamina, because they will cover a lot of the pitch. I don't suggest M/H guys here, you need well rounded CM's.
Marchisio, Naingollan, Kroos, Pjanic, Dembele, Ramires, Modric, Vidal, etc.

CAM
This is where it becomes fun. I leave this up to you because in my opinion there is a wide choice here. You can pick a true CAM or a second striker, whatever you prefer. I personally like a guy that is quick and agile, but also had succes with stronger less agile guys like Pogba.
De Bruyne, Mertens, Hamsik, Pogba, Muller, Iniesta, etc

LW + RW
Workrates don't matter in this position, because we will give them instructions. Pick quick wingers with good dribbling and decent finishing. 4* WF + 4* Skills are a nice thing to have as well.
Cuadrado, Ronaldo, Anderson, Hazard, Reus, Ribery, Douglas Costa, etc.

ST
This is up to you, but I suggest a quick and agile striker, because the get in behind is so OP in this game. Target man work as well, but I think they kind off limit you in counter possibilities.
Aguero, Dybala, Suarez, Lacazette, Aubameyang, etc

Custom tactics
75/38/ORG
70/40/70/FF
65/50/50/C
This let's you play a high pressure game, with a quick buildup so you can counter effectively.

Instructions
LB + RB: Stay back
LW + RW: Get in behind and cut inside
ST: Get in behind and press back line (If you use a target man, put stay central + target man)
I leave the midfield on balanced and found this works best.

This is the squad I used for this guide and won Div 1 8-0-0 with:
35nalmq.png

Hope you guys have fun with this. If you want to play a more beautiful game, make sure to check out my 433(2) guide.
Post edited by Remzy69 on

Comments

  • Jeeeeez
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally, an honest guide! top bloke @Remzy69
  • Kellnerr
    3214 posts National Call-Up
    nice guide, formation probably too attacking for me though
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    I've won D1 without squads like this and I qualify as a noob!
  • ChrisLFC
    7296 posts Big Money Move
    You need to be able to defend counters using this formation. 41212(2) would be better for noobs IMO.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    Finally, an honest guide! top bloke @Remzy69

    Thanks mate!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    nice guide, formation probably too attacking for me though

    Give it a try and see how it works!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    TKBC wrote: »
    I've won D1 without squads like this and I qualify as a noob!

    Show us!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    You need to be able to defend counters using this formation. 41212(2) would be better for noobs IMO.

    4 backs on stay back and 2 box to box midfielder cover a lot and I think the attacking potential is bigger than the goals you conceed in counters. But it is true, you need to be a decent defender, but you will have to be that with every formation if you want to win div 1.
  • Ovo23
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nice guide !! I think the most important playerinstructions are for the wingers, which is "cut inside" .. this makes is similiar to 4 3 2 1 but only with a cam, who can dominate the game.. cheers
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ovo23 wrote: »
    nice guide !! I think the most important playerinstructions are for the wingers, which is "cut inside" .. this makes is similiar to 4 3 2 1 but only with a cam, who can dominate the game.. cheers
    Also the get in behind is crucial, because your cam can give easy diagonal balls to the wingers and 9 out of 10 times you will be 1 on 1 with the GK.
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    Interesting CT, will try it out :#
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Try CR7 as the CAM subbed on or whatever, totally dominates from there.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png
  • Cadey 5
    11185 posts Has That Special Something
    won div 1 at least 10 times but in bad form of late so may try this out see how i get on!
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    ive always thoight that you should have one m/h cm in this formation, interesting to see your take on things
    mind making me a team with a 450k budget on ps4 pal? has to have if mustafi, thats the only requirement :)

    great guide btw!
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Might build this with nifs and then tots Griezmann at cam. Reckon it would be Decent?
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    won div 1 at least 10 times but in bad form of late so may try this out see how i get on!

    Let me know how you did, good luck!
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    ive always thoight that you should have one m/h cm in this formation, interesting to see your take on things
    mind making me a team with a 450k budget on ps4 pal? has to have if mustafi, thats the only requirement :)

    great guide btw!

    I also tried this formation with M/H at first. But when I started using 2 box to box midfielders or 1 box to box and a playmaker everything changed. I realized that you need well rounded players that can defend and attack.

    You could try this squad, it's 450k on ps4:

    Neymar - Aubameyang - Robben
    TOTS Koke - IF Gundogan - Muller
    Alba - Godin - IF Mustafi - Diekmeier
    Ter Stegen

    It is a bit attacking minded, so if you need more defensive stability you can switch Muller for Vidal.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Might build this with nifs and then tots Griezmann at cam. Reckon it would be Decent?


    Yeah would be amazing, but lacks a bit defense in the midfield. All depends on your defending skills man.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello. Thank you for another helpful guide. My best run in FUT 16 came with 422-2 Colombia team but I have been trying all the variants and will go 433-4 next after reading this. Will just leave my teams below if anyone has any advice or tips. Thanks @Remzy69

    30c9jtk.png

    eqqmgo.png

    Amazing squads...
    TOTS Hamsik for TOTS Pjanic imo. I'd use Pjanic as a CM because of his workrates and he is able to defend.

    I'm jealous :)
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png


    How much did you spend on FIFA, what a squad man!
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    best.png
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    You need to be able to defend counters using this formation. 41212(2) would be better for noobs IMO.

    This 100%
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    best.png

    I still have nightmares from that striker :#:#:#
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png


    How much did you spend on FIFA, what a squad man!

    ~50 $ on the game and ~ 20 $ on packs during TOTY. My best packed player was Witsel.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png


    How much did you spend on FIFA, what a squad man!

    ~50 $ on the game and ~ 20 $ on packs during TOTY. My best packed player was Witsel.

    That's impossible. How did you get 10M+ coins?
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png


    How much did you spend on FIFA, what a squad man!

    ~50 $ on the game and ~ 20 $ on packs during TOTY. My best packed player was Witsel.

    That's impossible. How did you get 10M+ coins?

    By trading.
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    Just imagine having this squad:
    2hrjpfa.png

    Iniesta is pretty bad as a CM (and not that great as a CAM), Oblak is terrible and I also prefer Carvajal over Alves. But yeah, that team plays quite well.

    H702g9b.png


    How much did you spend on FIFA, what a squad man!

    ~50 $ on the game and ~ 20 $ on packs during TOTY. My best packed player was Witsel.

    That's impossible. How did you get 10M+ coins?

    By trading.

    Well done man. I never had the patience for it :)
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    @Remzy69 , seriously, try Ronaldo CAM!
Sign In or Register to comment.