3650 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2016
Let's try this again :lol:

Keep it civil chaps!
Post edited by Gaarl on

Comments

• WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I'll be civil now I promise, and no more tweets unless they're reputable EG -

Bild
    Sportsbild
    Bildabear
    MikkyAFC
    Bild4Bild
  • Gaarl
    Bildabear, that was a good one :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24993 posts Player of the Year
    Page 1 hype!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    **** you Garl
  • Gaarl
    **** you Garl

That was just uncalled for.
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Any MUFC news guys?
  • Pugzilla
    16057 posts World Class
    I hope the old one gets un hidden at some point so I can read it :(
  • Dan is Clutch
    Pugzilla wrote: »

I wouldn't bother. :joy:
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Thank you :joy:

Anyway to kick off the thread properly -

Tonight quotes have come out from Mkhitaryan's agent Raiola who is coincidentally also Ibra's agent.

He essentially said Mikky wants a move to United. Raiola is known for putting things in the press to get more money for his clients. We'll have to see how it pans out but I expect us to know where Mikky will end up sooner or later.

Positives and negatives for going to United and Arsenal.

Positives for United are obviously Mourinho, he's more likely to get more wages at United as well which could be a draw. The fact that Ibra is going to United and they share the same agent is IMO a big factor and of course United are still one of the biggest teams on the planet.

Positives for Arsenal are we aren't a team who are looking to rebuild much or find a new style of play, we're pretty dead set and Mkhitaryan would come in and gel well in my opinion. We also obviously have the big factor of CL football and apparently Mikky is a big Arsenal fan. We're in a position where we could match wages but I doubt it would happen against United.

It's essentially CL football against money and Mourinho. I think the latter will win this one @WhoAteAllDepay
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    @Yung a bit up there pal ^^ :)
  • WhoAteAllDepay
    5226 posts Big Money Move
    Some news to get things kicked off;
    According to @VoetbalPrimeur West Ham are interested in signing AZ striker Vincent Janssen.
    3eefc1b33038f45a83be781f1e74003d.png
    (Castles is tight with the Mourinho possy, reliable as you get when it comes to us these days).
    Mkhitaryen will not renew (Watzke, Dortmund Ceo)
    821bc835bf5567068ce976404d2d0398.png
    66a27aafd6c3087710e6155107f22f1c.png

Bayern interested in Koulibaly (SportBild)
    Sane to Man City transfer is immenent (Marca)
  • hoban95
    49066 posts FIFA Cover Star

I would, it was an outstanding effort on my behalf to create 5 arguments with 5 different people against me.
  • Pugzilla
    16057 posts World Class
    Sane to Man City... Sterling out then?
  • Dan is Clutch
    hoban95 wrote: »

I would, it was an outstanding effort on my behalf to create 5 arguments with 5 different people against me.

That was impressive tbf.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Some news to get things kicked off;
    According to @VoetbalPrimeur West Ham are interested in signing AZ striker Vincent Janssen.
    3eefc1b33038f45a83be781f1e74003d.png
    (Castles is tight with the Mourinho possy, reliable as you get when it comes to us these days).
    Mkhitaryen will not renew (Watzke, Dortmund Ceo)
    821bc835bf5567068ce976404d2d0398.png
    66a27aafd6c3087710e6155107f22f1c.png

Bayern interested in Koulibaly (SportBild)
    Sane to Man City transfer is immenent (Marca)

We were linked with that Janssen ages ago. Don't think we're actually in for him though.
  • WhoAteAllDepay

Sane plays mainly off the right wing, I'd say it would be David SIlva who's more in danger.
    Sterling - KDB - Sane/Silva
    WombRaider wrote: »

Tonight quotes have come out from Mkhitaryan's agent Raiola who is coincidentally also Ibra's agent.

He essentially said Mikky wants a move to United. Raiola is known for putting things in the press to get more money for his clients. We'll have to see how it pans out but I expect us to know where Mikky will end up sooner or later.

Positives for United are obviously Mourinho, he's more likely to get more wages at United as well which could be a draw. The fact that Ibra is going to United and they share the same agent is IMO a big factor and of course United are still one of the biggest teams on the planet.

Positives for Arsenal are we aren't a team who are looking to rebuild much or find a new style of play, we're pretty dead set and Mkhitaryan would come in and gel well in my opinion. We also obviously have the big factor of CL football and apparently Mikky is a big Arsenal fan. We're in a position where we could match wages but I doubt it would happen against United.

It's essentially CL football against money and Mourinho. I think the latter will win this one @WhoAteAllDepay

I'm not even trying to have a dig but I genuinely think we are more ambitious than Arsenal as a club, and that Mourinho is a lot more ambitious coach than Wenger. That could well sway it for top players.
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn't mind a Mky tbh. Probably means mata is gone though :(
  • hoban95
    49066 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Great, now we are going to get idiotic opinions from people who base their football knowledge off fifa. @WhoAteAllDepay @Agent VZ @Yung @LFC Simon 98 @WombRaider

b8ccc-tumblr_mc7t1zfv3b1qhr8kmo1_500.gif?w=500&h=200

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/14/chelsea-legend-claude-makelele-tips-arsenal-and-blues-target-ngolo-kante-for-a-big-european-team-5944379/
    If Maka approves of Kante, then so do i. :trollface:
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain
    Dortmund fans must be annoyed

They are being gutted by the big clubs
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

Sane plays mainly off the right wing, I'd say it would be David SIlva who's more in danger.

I'm not even trying to have a dig but I genuinely think we are more ambitious than Arsenal as a club, and that Mourinho is a lot more ambitious coach than Wenger. That could well sway it for top players.

I think Mourinho is more ambitious in terms of wanting to spend to win things. Wenger is just as ambitious but in his own little world, where everything has to be perfect and because he feels like he's made our club he feels like he's spending HIS money.

That's been our biggest downfall with transfer dealings.

The players we've been properly linked with -

Xhaka - 30m obviously done deal
    Vardy - 20m no idea if this will be done
    Mkhitaryan - would probably cost 25m last year on contract
    Ricardo Rodriguez - 19m release clause only active through June
    Koulibaly - 20m

Now I'm not being funny but I don't see Wenger spending 105m at all. The Ricardo Rodriguez and Mikky or Mahrez deals would heavily rely on Ox or Walcott and then Gibbs leaving.

Potential outs and done outs -

Szczesny - 5m
    Gibbs - 8m
    Chamberlain - 15m
    Debuchy - 5m-8m
    Chambers on loan
    Rosicky
    Flamini
    Arteta

I mean if we could get 35m for those and have a net spend of 70m that's my perfect summer. I can only see is buying Vardy, Xhaka and a CB for now though.
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Great, now we are going to get idiotic opinions from people who base their football knowledge off fifa. @WhoAteAllDepay @Agent VZ @Yung @LFC Simon 98 @WombRaider

b8ccc-tumblr_mc7t1zfv3b1qhr8kmo1_500.gif?w=500&h=200

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/14/chelsea-legend-claude-makelele-tips-arsenal-and-blues-target-ngolo-kante-for-a-big-european-team-5944379/
    If Maka approves of Kante, then so do i. :trollface:

Arsenal should sign him, exactly what they need
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Dortmund have bought some decent players in tho, expect a lot more to come soon too
  • CandyRat
    7769 posts League Winner

Tbh it was Navas who played there most of the season, they do need a better rm
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    @Reus would never happen with all our options already but Kante next to Xhaka would be a dream.
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2016
    @Reus would never happen with all our options already but Kante next to Xhaka would be a dream.

He's way better than all your options

Coquelin isn't good enough for a club trying to win the league
    Ramsey falls asleep defensively
    wilshere is always injured
    flaminI is flamini

Elneny looks decent tbf but jury is still out
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »

flaminI is flamini

Coquelin is nothing more than a squad player he's essentially a decent version of flamini :joy:

Ramsey is terrible, I'm sorry but his touch and passing does my head in regularly. The lad runs his socks off which can be useful but I absolutely slaughter Henderson for doing the same thing so I'm going to slaughter Ramsey as well.

If Wilshere can actually keep fit him next to Xhaka would be beautiful.

Flamini has left ;)

Elneny is just above Ramsey and Coquelin he's a sort of mix of the two but his dribbling and passing is much better.

Cazorla will probably start next to Xhaka next season.
  • WhoAteAllDepay

I think Mourinho is more ambitious in terms of wanting to spend to win things. Wenger is just as ambitious but in his own little world, where everything has to be perfect and because he feels like he's made our club he feels like he's spending HIS money.

Koulibaly - 20m

Now I'm not being funny but I don't see Wenger spending 105m at all. The Ricardo Rodriguez and Mikky or Mahrez deals would heavily rely on Ox or Walcott and then Gibbs leaving.

Szczesny - 5m
    Gibbs - 8m
    Chamberlain - 15m
    Debuchy - 5m-8m
    Chambers on loan
    Rosicky
    Flamini
    Arteta

I mean if we could get 35m for those and have a net spend of 70m that's my perfect summer. I can only see is buying Vardy, Xhaka and a CB for now though.

I definitely see you spending 100 odd mil, Wenger has already thrown 50 about (Xhaka and triggered Vardy's RC). Could see him dithering, getting beaten to targets and spunking it on sh*t close to deadline day though. If we win the race to Mikky then Wenger just needs to take his balls out of Kroenke's purse and slam 40 mil on the table for Mahrez.
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain

flaminI is flamini

Coquelin is nothing more than a squad player he's essentially a decent version of flamini :joy:

Ramsey is terrible, I'm sorry but his touch and passing does my head in regularly. The lad runs his socks off which can be useful but I absolutely slaughter Henderson for doing the same thing so I'm going to slaughter Ramsey as well.

Flamini has left ;)

Elneny is just above Ramsey and Coquelin he's a sort of mix of the two but his dribbling and passing is much better.

So much for "all our options" Kante is better than Xhaka and far better than anyone else you have and has a fairly low release clause doesn't he

Plus he is french and wenger likes to sign his countrymen
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

Koulibaly - 20m

Szczesny - 5m
    Gibbs - 8m
    Chamberlain - 15m
    Debuchy - 5m-8m
    Chambers on loan
    Rosicky
    Flamini
    Arteta

I definitely see you spending 100 odd mil, Wenger has already thrown 50 about (Xhaka and triggered Vardy's RC). Could see him dithering, getting beaten to targets and spunking it on sh*t close to deadline day though. If we win the race to Mikky then Wenger just needs to take his balls out of Kroenke's purse and slam 40 mil on the table for Mahrez.

I just can't see Leicester selling us both Vardy and Mahrez :/

Mahrez would cost 35-40m as well, doesn't have a release clause.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

flaminI is flamini

Flamini has left ;)

So much for "all our options" Kante is better than Xhaka and far better than anyone else you have and has a fairly low release clause doesn't he

Plus he is french and wenger likes to sign his countrymen

He's very different to Xhaka both have qualities that the other doesn't possess which is why they'd fit nicely together.

Yeah his release clause is something like 20m but I'm not sure if that's only for CL clubs? I can see Kante going to Chelsea or PSG.