4312 Formation

LFC96FAN
47 posts Park Captain
Can anyone help with what player instructions to use if any?

GK - NAVAS - TOTS
RB - DE MARCOS - IF
CB - RAMOS - GOLD
CB - MASCHERANO - TOTS
LB - ALBA - GOLD
CM - PEREZ - GOLD
CM - N'ZONZI - IF
CM - MODRIC - GOLD
CAM - BEN ARFA - TOTS
ST - GRIEZMANN - TOTS
ST - BENZEMA - TOTS

Comments

• l OwNz l
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Backs on stay back. Ccm as well and the ST's on press backline and get in behind.

Midfield workrates h/h m/h h/h or a h/m one. And have a look at who has a good longshot and position him that way he will be positioned correctly to go for the far post longshots (for instance if you use james at cm, position him on the left). Just my 2 cents
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    If you struggle to create or if you find that you don't have enough width, set one of your fullbacks instructions to ''always overlap''. Not a good idea to tell them both to do that, as it will leave you exposed. Also, your CM's aren't very good at defending, so probably stay back while attacking is a good idea, on at least one of them.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Only instructions I would use are:
    RB, LB & CCM: stay back when attacking.
    ST x2: get in behind, press backline.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    cheers i am having mixed fortunes so far one game plays well and players do the business the next unresponsive slow can't pass and are weak as pish lol
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Do you have any recommendations on cm's to use who will be more defensive?
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    Mascherano, De Rossi etc. Medium/High workrates, good passing and being tall is a plus. 4312 is a narrow formation, in which the full backs give you the width, short passing in midfield, strikers hold onto the ball whilst midfielders make runs behind. It never plays anything like it does irl in FIFA.