I can afford to upgrade one:

1. Modric TOTS to TOTY
2. Marcelo TOTS to TOTY
3. Bale 89 to 90

Thanks!

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    None of them are really a big upgrade is there anywhere else you can upgrade
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    bale if you are using him at CM
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    SH999 wrote: »
    I can afford to upgrade one:

1. Modric TOTS to TOTY
    2. Marcelo TOTS to TOTY
    3. Bale 89 to 90

Thanks!

Difference in price between 89 bale and 90 isn't worth it. Minimal upgrade, majority of it being defensive stats
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    None of them are really a big upgrade is there anywhere else you can upgrade

Nah, not that I can afford atm. Rest of my team is:

Baresi
    Blanc
    Tots Cech
    Tots Carvajal
    Gullit
    TOTY Iniesta
    TOTY Ronaldo
    Purple Suarez
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Bale has a +4 on defense.. Seems like a decent upgrade if your using at cm.
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks all. I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer Bale at RF to CM. I guess I'll just stay with what I have for now.
  • Ghotti
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    imo baresi to desailly ;)
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Doubt 68 to 72 stand tackle makes a jot of difference for him at central midfield mate.
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    WombRaider wrote: »

Doubt 68 to 72 stand tackle makes a jot of difference for him at central midfield mate.

Not for 150k more it doesn't :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    edited June 2016

Noone cares what you think kid. Same guy who thought ronaldos upgrade was worth a million for 1s and 2s.. Clearly still salty after that loss in hobs babe. :*
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    @Agent VZ wtf it was just a point, and a fair point at that! Its not worth the 150k extra...

Get off your high horse and stop abusing or you'll be gone.
  • Agent VZ
    @Agent VZ wtf it was just a point, and a fair point at that! Its not worth the 150k extra...

Who abused you? Are you high hahah? Im the one who told you water under the bridge after our argument durings hob's mate and still you sit there and reply to all my posts with nonsensical **** . :D
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

Who abused you? Are you high hahah? Im the one who told you water under the bridge after our argument durings hob's mate and still you sit there and reply to all my posts with nonsensical **** . :D

'doubt 68 to 72 stand tackle will make a difference to him defensively' is not nonsense you idiot. Its fact.
  • Agent VZ
    edited June 2016

'doubt 68 to 72 stand tackle will make a difference to him defensively' is not nonsense you idiot. Its fact.

yup +1 on ronaldos shooting and dribbling wil make a difference you deluded nutjob :D
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

yup +1 on ronaldos shooting and dribbling wil make a difference you deluded nutjob :D

What on earth are you on about.
  • Agent VZ

About you telling people ronaldos upgrade was worth the 1m.. Do you forget what you wrote a week ago? Arguing with you has to be the biggest waste of someones day.. Thank god i dont use that trasnfer thread alot. **** A mate hahah
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class

About you telling people ronaldos upgrade was worth the 1m.. Do you forget what you wrote a week ago? Arguing with you has to be the biggest waste of someones day.. Thank god i dont use that trasnfer thread alot. **** A mate hahah

Thank god you don't use it a lot, you can hardly word a reply together properly let alone use the transfer thread and post something half decent. :dizzy:

99 Ronaldo is a class above, the difference is Bale in central midfield with +4 stand tackle does NOT make a difference to someone that's lacking in coins. Sit down. Good night.
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    all smallish upgrades, depends on what your after really

id probably save up and get a bigger upgrade on Baresi
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    You 2 at it again just leave it
  • SH999
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Sercs wrote: »
    all smallish upgrades, depends on what your after really

id probably save up and get a bigger upgrade on Baresi

Thanks, but who is an upgrade to Baresi, other than Maldini or Beckenbauer? (Needs to be a legend, or I would have to change GK).
  • iflynno
    928 posts Semi-Pro
    Use the cash for another team.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Use the money for a super sub.