Stick or twist? With Pics..

Gale420
3984 posts National Call-Up
Stick:

29a8l9y.jpg

Twist:

LcnN6gW.jpg

Ta! :*

Comments

  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Depends on which formation you prefer, both are amazing
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Stick
  • WFCBagnall
    67017 posts Moderator
    Really its just either Neymar and Bale or Messi and Griezmann.

    I'd stick. Better formation and looks more solid.
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »
    Depends on which formation you prefer, both are amazing

    Never used 4411 on any FIFA :lol: just like the look of it haha
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Really its just either Neymar and Bale or Messi and Griezmann.

    I'd stick. Better formation and looks more solid.

    Messi is in both :wink:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13882 posts Moderator
    OT; but when did that 92 Bale come out!? Where have i been :D
  • WFCBagnall
    67017 posts Moderator
    OT; but when did that 92 Bale come out!? Where have i been :D

    Champions League Final.
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    OT; but when did that 92 Bale come out!? Where have i been :D

    Think it was for the champions league final Ahha he's been well overpriced for ages tho, striker Bale is helping him drop! ;)
  • MikeyP_FC
    12828 posts Has That Special Something
    I know I'm in the minority but 4411 is my go to form. I prefer the width. It's very attacking though so don't lose the ball with Ruud or Lothar!

    I also really like Messi and CR7 in the middle. It's basically like 433-4, but with Messi CAM
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Stick

  • Cadey 5
    9967 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2016
    slight off topic but what is a good price for TOTY Ronaldo? :#
    also stick with the first :)
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    slight off topic but what is a good price for TOTY Ronaldo? :#
    also stick with the first :)

    @Cadey 5 sold mine for 1.450m like 4 days ago, there is a 1.350m up now tho according to futbin!!
  • Gale420
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I know I'm in the minority but 4411 is my go to form. I prefer the width. It's very attacking though so don't lose the ball with Ruud or Lothar!

    I also really like Messi and CR7 in the middle. It's basically like 433-4, but with Messi CAM

    I do actually like the sound of that! That was what best case scenario was for me :lol:
  • MikeyP_FC
    12828 posts Has That Special Something
    Gale420 wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    I know I'm in the minority but 4411 is my go to form. I prefer the width. It's very attacking though so don't lose the ball with Ruud or Lothar!

    I also really like Messi and CR7 in the middle. It's basically like 433-4, but with Messi CAM

    I do actually like the sound of that! That was what best case scenario was for me :lol:

    I say if you've won D1 give it a shot. So fun trying new forms.
Sign In or Register to comment.