Need Help Please Doing My Head In :(

LFC96FAN
47 posts Park Captain
Now i must point out i am no pro/semi pro Fifa gamer nor a youtube Fifa gamer, i am just you average Joe far from the worst and far from the best. Now i have always been a solid division 2 player comfortably staying in the division and flirting with division 1 on a regular basis, but in the last week or so i can't win games and out of the last 30 I've played i have maybe won 4/5 the game seems to have changed dramatically my players are always sluggish and slow to respond to commands where as my opponents team no matter what quality they are i.e non rare gold teams bog standard rare golds seems better in every department players faster stronger can pass quickly and so much more accurate and rarely seem to make a mistake. I have been rocking various teams and formation which have had top draw tots players in them but they feel terrible and instead of +10 stats in most departments they play like -10 in all. I am reaching the end of my tether with the game and really would like some help and advice, i feel like having tots players and legends etc is a waste of time but why would ea make a game that you have to pay a fortune for to get better players then your punished in game for having them?? i know ea are a strange being and nothing they do makes sense to me lol. Please offer any advice and help that you feel would be beneficial to me

Comments

• Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    Stop blaming the game or you'll continue to lose, that's the best advice I can give.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Useful thanks
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Stop blaming the game or you'll continue to lose, that's the best advice I can give.

This is so true, to truly hit consistent high levels you need to focus on what you can do better and not what the game has 'wrong' about it
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Use players you like
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Im convinced something has changed 100% the game is riddled with bs anyway, you don't suddenly become the worlds worst player when im doing nothing different to what i was doing when flirting with div 1 on a regular basis.
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    LFC96FAN wrote: »
    Im convinced something has changed 100% the game is riddled with bs anyway, you don't suddenly become the worlds worst player when im doing nothing different to what i was doing when flirting with div 1 on a regular basis.

But when you were winning was that all you then?
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    I get what your saying but it is literally like it is a different game, has there been another patch recently?
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    I get what your saying but it is literally like it is a different game, has there been another patch recently?

Nope there hasn't been a change in a wee while. Personally I haven't noticed any difference in game play, I wasn't good before and I'm not good now.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    OK cheers just so frustrating
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class
    OK cheers just so frustrating

Not doubting that. Unpredictable bounces of the ball, people constantly using slide tackles, pressing etc, input lag in a lot of games. Despite those things the game is still not out to get you, the reason I say about not blaming the game is that once you start that you're beaten before the match has even kicked off.
  • LFC96FAN
    47 posts Park Captain
    Don't get me started on the slide tackles and how people manage to win the ball constantly or even if they miss the ball it makes your player jump or puts him off stride and lose the ball anyway lol.