What the heck just happened!?! (pic)

Libguy
5361 posts Big Money Move
qyws3o.png

That wasn't a BIN and somebody else was bidding on him too. I was trying to decide between him and Matthaus and now I might just get both of them. Maybe just some of that "all of Europe is asleep" luck.

Comments

• ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Bidding is weird, sometimes it glitches and no one else can bid, had that happen to me where I couldn't get a bid in.
  • MaddMike3711
    12943 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats! But imagine the rage of the guy selling. :joy:
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Srsly. And this is why I'd never put a card like that up for bids. It's just not worth it, especially on a weekend when Euros are asleep and much of NA is headed that way ...
  • Libguy

Yeah, I hope he didn't accidentally list it starting at the minimum. If he did it on purpose, then, hey, it happens. But with that menu lag on the console, it's pretty easy to sometimes hit list when you're trying to compare prices.
  • MaddMike3711
    12943 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Srsly. And this is why I'd never put a card like that up for bids. It's just not worth it, especially on a weekend when Euros are asleep and much of NA is headed that way ...
    Exactly, I never put the start price super low and hope for a bid war, it's just too risky something like that could occur.
    The guy was probably like
    Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif:D
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Ya this would never happen to me
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haha wow excellent come up ! Vieira is a beast .. Knowing me I'd sell and get that cheeky 400K profit
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    That is luckier than a double post save in the playoffs o:)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Never understand why people put start prices so low on cards like that. I never put a SP on anything any lower than what I want to get for the card
  • Libguy
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Haha wow excellent come up ! Vieira is a beast .. Knowing me I'd sell and get that cheeky 400K profit

Yeah, I was looking to pick him up. But now I'm thinking that if I sold him and my TOTS Lewandowski, that would be a lot of coins.
  • Hujaber
    Never understand why people put start prices so low on cards like that. I never put a SP on anything any lower than what I want to get for the card

I do that for all Nif cards and never had any issue
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Hujaber wrote: »

You never do, until you do ;)
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up

What NIF worth 600k are you doing it with?
  • HeroBent
    4768 posts National Call-Up
    This expired sometime overnigth

11ag3dj.png
  • Libguy
    HeroBent wrote: »
    This expired sometime overnigth

11ag3dj.png

Oh, that's brutal. I'm been bummed out from accidentally listing a card that sells for like 2k and having it sell for 800. I don't know what I'd do if I lit that many coins on fire.
  • Hujaber

Am talking about NIF that sells for less than 5k