TOTS Kane or TOTS Lukaku?

Bouzid18
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
as a partner for TOTS Vardy.
Who would you prefer?

Comments

  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2016
    Deslash wrote: »
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best

    how's lukaku performing for you?
    thanks :)
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best

    how's lukaku performing for you?
    thanks :)

    Like a scoring beast! Power shots after turning and holding defenders of with L2.. In 200 d1 and d2 matches hé has 170 goals and 35 assist... Makes him the best striker for me this year
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Neither, don't really rate em in dual striker formations
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Advait wrote: »
    Neither, don't really rate em in dual striker formations

    I played tots lukaku in 4312 with hazard as second striker... And I must say he performed very well.. But as a lone striker he is much better.. But with 2 st's he is the better option.. I really didn't like kane in a 2 ST formation
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deslash wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best

    how's lukaku performing for you?
    thanks :)

    Like a scoring beast! Power shots after turning and holding defenders of with L2.. In 200 d1 and d2 matches hé has 170 goals and 35 assist... Makes him the best striker for me this year

    have to try him out then mate. thanks. how's his dribbling?
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best

    how's lukaku performing for you?
    thanks :)

    Like a scoring beast! Power shots after turning and holding defenders of with L2.. In 200 d1 and d2 matches hé has 170 goals and 35 assist... Makes him the best striker for me this year

    have to try him out then mate. thanks. how's his dribbling?

    He is no skiller..sometimes when you dribble he Looks extremely clumsy... Like IRL :p But hey with his strenght on the Ball you just need a good pass and he'll do the job!
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Need to try lukaku, looks unreal
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deslash wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    Deslash wrote: »
    Hehe lukaku :p But next to vardy kane would be logic
    But still... LUKAKU :p
    both are great But I can't play kane... You need to figure out what you want and what suits you best

    how's lukaku performing for you?
    thanks :)

    Like a scoring beast! Power shots after turning and holding defenders of with L2.. In 200 d1 and d2 matches hé has 170 goals and 35 assist... Makes him the best striker for me this year

    have to try him out then mate. thanks. how's his dribbling?

    He is no skiller..sometimes when you dribble he Looks extremely clumsy... Like IRL :p But hey with his strenght on the Ball you just need a good pass and he'll do the job!

    okay man. i'll try him. thank you
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Need to try lukaku, looks unreal

    he's cheap too
  • JPRM71
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Kane at CAM for me this suits him nice
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    holy sh**. tried out tots lukaku for 10 matches and he's such a beast. he is soooo strong :-D
Sign In or Register to comment.