This Guy Should Be BANNED! This Is Getting out of Control! (Booting off)

Amir
783 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 2016
I just got booted off the EA servers after absolutely demolishing a guy in FUT draft. I was 3-0 up at the 30th min when he booted me off the server. I know he booted me off because he did the exact same thing to his next opponent and his opponent before me. Just check the stats of the matches:

*Mod edit*

(Video coming soon as well)

If you don't know what booting is, it is basically a kind of DDoSing that kicks you off of the PSN/XBL servers. I don't know if EA can do anything about this but a solution should be found because this is getting out of control. It is not something that you see in FUT normally but it is often used in competitive matches and mainly in FIWC qualification stages in Fifa. Basically everyone in this year's FIWC were booters expect for maybe Sean Allen, who didn't even qualify and was in reserves but was invited in the last second and was able to reach the final.
Using this in FUT Draft is just horrible. This guy deserved to banned because he is using it constantly. Maybe what EA can do is to monitor if people are getting disconnected so often against a particular player and then they can investigate to see if that player was booting off his opponents (which EA will not do in a million years!).
@rob

Comments

• DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    Amir wrote: »
    I just got booted off the EA servers after absolutely demolishing a guy in FUT draft. I was 3-0 up at the 30th min when he booted me off the server. I know he booted me off because he did the exact same thing to his next opponent and his opponent before me. Just check the stats of the matches:

(Video coming soon as well)

If you don't know what booting is, it is basically a kind of DDoSing that kicks you off of the PSN/XBL servers. I don't know if EA can do anything about this but a solution should be found because this is getting out of control. It is not something that you see in FUT normally but it is often used in competitive matches and mainly in FIWC qualification stages in Fifa. Basically everyone in this year's FIWC were booters expect for maybe Sean Allen, who didn't even qualify and was in reserves but was invited in the last second and was able to reach the final.
    Using this in FUT Draft is just horrible. This guy deserved to banned because he is using it constantly. Maybe what EA can do is to monitor if people are getting disconnected so often against a particular player and then they can investigate to see if that player was booting off his opponents (which EA will not do in a million years!).
    @rob
    Naming and shaming simply isn't ALLOWED here so I suggest you remove this or mods will.. @Monkey @ha032742
  • ha032742
    35194 posts Moderator
    Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums as per the rules:
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/96/forum-rules
This discussion has been closed.