Yes! Won the white kit :)

uryflqk
1232 posts Professional
edited June 2016
c72bfcc3c28351276d2e8a37c03459b7.png

Last two weeks Im in a really poor for, maybe the worst since the start of fifa 16. Been losing game after game, relegated from div 1 to div 5, tried 2,3 times to win the kit but without any success. Few days ago I won 2 games in the tourney with and haven`t played since then. Last night I have played 2 games in div 5 with my fitness team , won one and lost one. Then i decided to finish the tourney without any hopes of winning it. Ive never won div1 (best is 15 pts) or online tourney (exept the gold cup, once ! ) However I did my best effort and I managed to win it, then I went back to divison, with morale boost and won the div 5 title :) Hope that I will get back to div 1 and finally win the black kit :)

Comments

• DadTbx
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congrats! I am away from home the whole week so I can't get that white shirt. So jealous of you.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Congratulations man.

After 5 straight finals losses lol I'm done with it.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    DadTbx wrote: »
    Congrats! I am away from home the whole week so I can't get that white shirt. So jealous of you.

Thanks, I hate when I miss some events because I cant get on console :)
    California wrote: »
    Congratulations man.

Thats unlucky mate, keep it up you still have time, I think the tourney will expire in 7,8 hours if not even more. Dont lose faith :) Or play like I did , I didnt expect to win it , this puts the pressure off :)
  • California
    edited June 2016
    uryflqk wrote: »

Congratulations man.

Thats unlucky mate, keep it up you still have time, I think the tourney will expire in 7,8 hours if not even more. Dont lose faith :) Or play like I did , I didnt expect to win it , this puts the pressure off :)

Lol thanks for the kind words, but I'm good lol flying back home in the morning. Brought my PS to the hotel with me as there is a lot of down time on this trip. Lol let's just say I hope there werent any kids staying in the other rooms near me.

Anyways again congratulations.

• Sandell85
    7510 posts League Winner
    Gratz! But all the EA kits looks **** :) haha
  • California
    Sandell85 wrote: »

Haha.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional

Congratulations man.

Lol thanks for the kind words, but I'm good lol flying back home in the morning. Brought my PS to the hotel with me as there is a lot of down time on this trip. Lol let's just say I hope there werent any kids staying in the other rooms near me.

Thanks :) Yeah I dont think Im going to use it for a long time since there are better looking kits for sure , but i felt good about winning my first "special item" even though its a kit and after that bad run of losing games and getting relegated, this was my boost for going back up :) (and dont rage sell my cards ofc :D :D )
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1145 posts Professional
    Congrats but it's worthless as if u use it soon as others see it they back out its sooooo frustrating i have the yellow and the white and its like trying get blood out of a stone getting a match wen they see those kits
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Well done mate. Won't be able to use it though :'(
    I have that black, yellow and white kit and haven't ever had a game wearing any of them :D
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    Thank fellas ! I guess you are right but I still havent faced ppl who gets scared when see the white kit. But 2 of them left the game as soon as I scored , maybe they thought that I will destroy them becouse of the kit and the strong bbva squad that I have , so it certenly works in my favour :D But im sure that a lot of ppl will leave as soon as they see it. Me, I always like to challange myself and im glad when i face oppos that have blue,white,black kit :)
  • Sandell85
    7510 posts League Winner

Congratulations man.

Thanks :) Yeah I dont think Im going to use it for a long time since there are better looking kits for sure , but i felt good about winning my first "special item" even though its a kit and after that bad run of losing games and getting relegated, this was my boost for going back up :) (and dont rage sell my cards ofc :D :D )

Yeah good for you! I did a test with the black and the white kit.. 8/10 backed out right away
  • Ron986
    2 posts Ball Boy
    How do you get the different colour kits as I have now won div1 4 times with the last 3 b2b.
  • Ron986
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Sorry I forgot to mention. Each and every time I have won it has gave me the black kit
  • ha032742
    34437 posts Moderator
    Ron986 wrote: »
    How do you get the different colour kits as I have now won div1 4 times with the last 3 b2b.

They were prizes for winning online tournaments and are no longer available I'm afraid.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2016
    Ron986 wrote: »

You get the white kit by winning the tournament ( its over now )