Toty Pogba or tots Matuidi?

Gale420
3989 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2016
Made my mind up on Ron, now need to decide out of these two, huge price diffrence. :lol:

Ta! :*
Post edited by Gale420 on

Comments

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS definitely feels better, feels stronger and stays on his feet more. Worth it? Not sure.
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    havent used either but im assuming that as your asking that youd have to compromise a little to get the 99? if so then get the 98 with a better team

or your just asking for **** and glggles in which caes ignore me :joy: `
  • Gale420
    Well I've just put my Suarez on the market and I've not really got anywhere else to improve in the team :lol: what would be a reasonable price for him? Anything under/around the 2m mark?
  • Gale420
    havent used either but im assuming that as your asking that youd have to compromise a little to get the 99? if so then get the 98 with a better team

Not so much compromise but I don't really like Suarez, if he sells I'm tempted to to upgrade Ron!

Cba to have a second team and wana spend my coins(not on crap packs) :lol:
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    I EvO I wrote: »
    TOTS definitely feels better, feels stronger and stays on his feet more. Worth it? Not sure.

I agree he feels better and not just psychologically :sweat_smile: ...I say go for it if Suarez was not your cup of tea.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Gale420 wrote: »

Not so much compromise but I don't really like Suarez, if he sells I'm tempted to to upgrade Ron!

Cba to have a second team and wana spend my coins(not on crap packs) :lol:

Might as well then
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    If you have coins to burn...then go for it, but for 600k....I didn't notice a massive difference
  • Gale420
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I EvO I wrote: »

I agree he feels better and not just psychologically :sweat_smile: ...I say go for it if Suarez was not your cup of tea.

:lol: I've never liked Suarez on FIFA dono why I went for it but hey ho, you live and learn :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    I had quite a bit of coins but didn't make the upgrade. Bought Toty Neymar tots Di Maria tots zlatan for a second team. +1s and 2s didn't appeal to me.
  • xeqepex
    1132 posts Professional
    Not worth buy TOTY CR7 ;)
  • Gale420
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    I had quite a bit of coins but didn't make the upgrade. Bought Toty Neymar tots Di Maria tots zlatan for a second team. +1s and 2s didn't appeal to me.

I'm not a fan of a second team, reckon ima just get tots Ron and TOTY pogba, been a while since I used that card!
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    He is way better in terms of finishing and feel more balanced
  • Agent VZ
    Hujaber wrote: »

My Toty has 800 goals in 700 games mostly in div 1 and a few forum games.. He's finishing his dinner pretty well. ;)
  • Agent VZ

I'm not a fan of a second team, reckon ima just get tots Ron and TOTY pogba, been a while since I used that card!

I'm using the same team just bought three new attackers so I keep swapping them to keep it fresh ..
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move

My Toty has 800 goals in 700 games mostly in div 1 and a few forum games.. He's finishing his dinner pretty well. ;)

You can do better :trollface: you are a good player, for the average player like me I felt the difference
  • Agent VZ
    edited June 2016

You can do better :trollface: you are a good player, for the average player like me I felt the difference

Now forget it huja I'v got 80k in the bank I'm all bought out loool.Zlatan at cam bud what a call!! He's a blast to play with buddy.. Like a giraffe on speed pills with this 87 pace with a Chem style . :D
  • Gale420

I'm using the same team just bought three new attackers so I keep swapping them to keep it fresh ..

Well I have Ben arfa and Nain as subs so could come up with something but I think ima try this 99 Ron first! :naughty:
  • Gale420
    Bummmppppppp! :grin:
  • I have used both & had better play with tots matuidi BUT he's not 1 for finishing & longshots compared to toty Pobga other than that he's been very solid in breaking down play, passing I
    haven't had an issue with...yet 1goal/5assists in 8, tackling & interceptions I must say has
    been on par with vieira since I have the 2 of them in my mid & they have been a superd combo
    breaking down all attacks & making themselves avail for passes. I have noticed that when either
    1 of the 2 push forward then the other stays back.
  • Gale420
    I have used both & had better play with tots matuidi BUT he's not 1 for finishing & longshots compared to toty Pobga other than that he's been very solid in breaking down play, passing I
    haven't had an issue with...yet 1goal/5assists in 8, tackling & interceptions I must say has
    been on par with vieira since I have the 2 of them in my mid & they have been a superd combo
    breaking down all attacks & making themselves avail for passes. I have noticed that when either

Yeh I've used both but not used pogba since TOTY :lol:

I've went Matuidi for now as he is 500k cheaper :joy: gives me 900k for these imotm things if any tickle my fancy! Haha
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Can't really feel a difference between TOTY and NIF Pogba, so yeah..
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    Barslund wrote: »

my exact feeling about matuidi tbf
  • Gale420

Have to disagree, Matuidi feels a much better card to the if, you really notice his passing/dribbling in game imo!
  • Gale420 wrote: »
    I have used both & had better play with tots matuidi BUT he's not 1 for finishing & longshots compared to toty Pobga other than that he's been very solid in breaking down play, passing I

I've went Matuidi for now as he is 500k cheaper :joy: gives me 900k for these imotm things if any tickle my fancy! Haha

When have I said that I haven't used toty Pogba since toty release? I'm geussing my punctuation
    threw you off there a bit with no 'comma' after Pogba, my bad :joy: I tried to make it simpler below :joy:

"he's(Matuidi) not 1 for finishing & longshots compared to toty Pobga, other than that he's(Matuidi) been very solid in breaking down play, passing I haven't had an issue with...yet, 1goal/5assists in 8(for Matuidi)"
  • Gale420 wrote: »

Have to disagree, Matuidi feels a much better card to the if, you really notice his passing/dribbling in game imo!

I agree to this
  • pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    Actually I find Matuidi much better than Pogba this year and with Matiudi's TOTS, dribbling and shooting are much improved. The card is an absolute bargain!
  • Gale420
    edited June 2016

When have I said that I haven't used toty Pogba since toty release? I'm geussing my punctuation
    threw you off there a bit with no 'comma' after Pogba, my bad :joy: I tried to make it simpler below :joy:

"he's(Matuidi) not 1 for finishing & longshots compared to toty Pobga, other than that he's(Matuidi) been very solid in breaking down play, passing I haven't had an issue with...yet, 1goal/5assists in 8(for Matuidi)"

No no @Dr_Greenthumb I mean I've also used both, but I've not used TOTY pogba since TOTY :lol: think we confused each other then mate haha
  • @Gale420 my bad :joy: he's not much different to his nif though imo that being the reason i sold my packed toty & kept my packed nif :tongue:
  • Gale420
    @Gale420 my bad :joy: he's not much different to his nif though imo that being the reason i sold my packed toty & kept my packed nif :tongue:

Haha its all good mate! Well I've gone for Tweeds again, prefer his H/H at wide CM anyway, as I say its saved me 500k not getting Pogba anyway! :lol:
    pittphan wrote: »
    Actually I find Matuidi much better than Pogba this year and with Matiudi's TOTS, dribbling and shooting are much improved. The card is an absolute bargain!

Agreed! Is a steal for 160k, his IF cost me that a couple months ago! :lol:
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    I'm tempted go get Matuidi back in the team again, he was very good. Pogba seemed a bit lazy (if that's the right word) It would mean I could use the free Gonalons again but I'd have to swap out TOTS Nain & Pjanic (although Nain is not the best CDM TBH)