Futball - The Thread

Comments

• JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    GO USA!!!
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    @Edit: Seems like this is not the correct thread to post this.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    DefiantHD wrote: »
    Wow this Russian Ultras are not to be messed about. Just read an article that they specifically train to go and fight in footballing events. They even ambushed some normal English fans and brought flares and fireworks in the stadium. If such things can easily be smuggled then what about a bomb? There was just a thin line of stewards and no police protecting the poor fans trying to enjoy the game. **** those hooligans, they need to be banned from any event like this or things will get out of hand pretty quickly. They are even organising the World Cup in 2018.. What are we supposed to expect? This is truly disgusting.

How is Russia in the Europa league of they are a Asian country? I guess they must be only counting the westren part of the country.
  • Recoded_NL
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    wyjkNC0.pngs0F6V0S.png

Schär and Akinfeev got one aswell today.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Dempsey with the first goal assisted by Zardes
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    John Brooks is playing amazing at CB right now. He has been clearing cross after cross and saving us time after time throughout the game so far. If Dempsey doesn't score again, I can see Brooks getting an iMOTM card.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Man this referee is pathetic. He gets injured more than the players are.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    1-0 USA win against Paraguay. IMO John Brooks should get a iMOTM. If there are 2 then Brad Guzan should get it.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    To think USA was in the elimination zone and now they just won their group.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Bale?? :joy: Allen or Robson Kanu should get that. Or someone from Wales defence.

its about dem pack sale bruh
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    To think USA was in the elimination zone and now they just won their group.

not that shocking, its only 3 games in the group lol
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2016
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Bale?? :joy: Allen or Robson Kanu should get that. Or someone from Wales defence.

Not really, Bale was official MOTM for Wales, EA were just waiting in the corner to see this :joy:
  • Denisianes
    8126 posts League Winner
    Even when Bale is re-released he will stll be 2mil+, but that 92 card is so tempting now... i like my teams the way they are :expressionless:
  • fiskzu
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Even when Bale is re-released he will stll be 2mil+, but that 92 card is so tempting now... i like my teams the way they are :expressionless:

Thats if there will be team of the groupstage, cant see him in the team of the tournament :|
  • Amargaladaster26
    7209 posts Big Money Move
    fiskzu wrote: »

Not really, Bale was official MOTM for Wales, EA were just waiting in the corner to see this :joy:

Wasn't it Allen?
  • Denisianes
    8126 posts League Winner
    Why do i even bother opening the dumb web app, when i don't have coins now ffs. How can i not be pissed when seeing this slowly go on open bid and some **** is running circles in his room now. Everyone is busy spamming Bale trying to snipe him while this happens:

98411fa4495861ce59cdd9bf3e7f645c.png
  • fiskzu

Wasn't it Allen?

Check whoscored on twitter, usually they are correct :)
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    First half: 3x post, 8 saves from his gk o:)
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional

Wasn't it Allen?

He was indeed.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

Wasn't it Allen?

whoscored is NOT usually correct, i repeat!
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional

Wasn't it Allen?

whoscored is NOT usually correct, i repeat!

• Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone have a serious and realistic prediction for the Belgium game tomorrow? :) How's Italy's squad looking?
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Olivier wrote: »
    Anyone have a serious and realistic prediction for the Belgium game tomorrow? :) How's Italy's squad looking?
    Belgium are my favorites in the last years and i really do believe they can beat Italy, they got a solid defense and a decent midfield but their attack is just bad this time...
  • Orison
    48602 posts FIFA Cover Star

Italy has their worst squad in years, no strikers whatsoever
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Belgium are my favorites in the last years and i really do believe they can beat Italy, they got a solid defense and a decent midfield but their attack is just bad this time...

Cool! I think the Belgian squad is the opposite of Italy's then: poor defense with decent attack :)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

as inconsistent as your squad
  • Arkadiusz Milik

Cool! I think the Belgian squad is the opposite of Italy's then: poor defense with decent attack :)
    Yeah the defense is the weakest spot on the team but if Toby Alderweireld can bring his form from Spurs they should handle with everyone on their group apart of Ibra:P
  • Zambo9
    5114 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016

Italy doesn't even have a decent midfield this year since our only 2 great players are Marchisio and Verratti and they ara both injured
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Italy doesn't even have a decent midfield this year since our only 2 great players are Marchisio and Verratti and they ara both injured
    Motta had a great season , De Rossi is also nice i dont know the others well enough
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    Zambo9 wrote: »

You can't just brush Motta aside.