Must Try TOTS

1
Goldenjokered
3801 posts National Call-Up
Used a few TOTS card so far, but no-one has really blown me away. What are people's favourites?

Comments

  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Depends on your budget. Pizzi has blown me away. Haven't played many games with him, but so far Payet has as well. Herrera is another fantastic card - great box-to-box midfielder and scored loads for me (great long shots).
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Depends on your budget. Pizzi has blown me away. Haven't played many games with him, but so far Payet has as well. Herrera is another fantastic card - great box-to-box midfielder and scored loads for me (great long shots).

    Currently have TOTS Ozil and about 200k in other players, Ozil hasn't really impressed though.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Depends on your budget. Pizzi has blown me away. Haven't played many games with him, but so far Payet has as well. Herrera is another fantastic card - great box-to-box midfielder and scored loads for me (great long shots).

    Out of Liga NOS I'd agree, Pizzi is great, as are Herrera and Layun. And Pereira. Jonas, while very good, doesn't justify the price tag.

    For something cheap, I had a lot of fun with Hernandez on my Colombian squad. Cardona too.
  • Xaini29
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    try TOTS griezmann, i am enjoying him more then TOTY ronaldo
  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Depends on your budget. Pizzi has blown me away. Haven't played many games with him, but so far Payet has as well. Herrera is another fantastic card - great box-to-box midfielder and scored loads for me (great long shots).

    Currently have TOTS Ozil and about 200k in other players, Ozil hasn't really impressed though.

    I'd highly recommend a Liga NOS style time with Slimani, Herrera and Pizzi.
  • ryleeboy
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd say either Mkhitaryan or muller as a cf in false 9 mate both are spectacular
  • Boomhauer
    1053 posts Professional
    I use Sosa, Pizarro, Buffarini, Ansaldi and Benzema all are brilliant in there positions. I tried Jonas but he wasn't even nearly worth it over his 86 card. Benz is definitely the best of the lot he's pure class.
  • HeungxMinxSon
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Xaini29 wrote: »
    try TOTS griezmann, i am enjoying him more then TOTY ronaldo

    I have a team with NIF Ronaldo, TOTS Griezman, FIF Bale, TOTS Modric and TOTS Bruno, what formation did you use with him as i cant seem to get the best out of griezman and bale has been terrible for me since he has low agility. are there any formations specific to griezman?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    I use Sosa, Pizarro, Buffarini, Ansaldi and Benzema all are brilliant in there positions. I tried Jonas but he wasn't even nearly worth it over his 86 card. Benz is definitely the best of the lot he's pure class.

    I picked up Jonas only because I've been using him as my primary ST since the start...picked up his first IF, and have had his best card all year. But I will definitely say that no, he's not remotely worth it over the 86. For whatever reason his price is trending back up, and I'm very tempted to downgrade to the 86 (or the 87 if I'm feeling frisky)...I can think of a lot of better things to buy with 280K coins.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Helland
    Jensen
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben Arfa, Lacazette, Douglas Costa & Insigne are my favorites. TOTS Raffael @ CAM is an absolute GEM for 60k
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Depends on your budget. Pizzi has blown me away. Haven't played many games with him, but so far Payet has as well. Herrera is another fantastic card - great box-to-box midfielder and scored loads for me (great long shots).

    Currently have TOTS Ozil and about 200k in other players, Ozil hasn't really impressed though.

    His price crashed big time.. I was lucky to be able to offload him at 360k xb1

    Tots Griez is must try.. I'm trying tots Ney over next few days
  • Boomhauer
    1053 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    I use Sosa, Pizarro, Buffarini, Ansaldi and Benzema all are brilliant in there positions. I tried Jonas but he wasn't even nearly worth it over his 86 card. Benz is definitely the best of the lot he's pure class.

    I picked up Jonas only because I've been using him as my primary ST since the start...picked up his first IF, and have had his best card all year. But I will definitely say that no, he's not remotely worth it over the 86. For whatever reason his price is trending back up, and I'm very tempted to downgrade to the 86 (or the 87 if I'm feeling frisky)...I can think of a lot of better things to buy with 280K coins.

    Yea I had his 86 for 250 or so games he was over a goal a game in a 2 striker formation so I was expecting big things from his tots but he honestly felt the same to me, the 86 already had ridiculous finishing and dribble, the pace didn't seem much different on him and definitely not 250K extra different.
  • Xaini29
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2016
    try TOTS griezmann, i am enjoying him more then TOTY ronaldo
    Xaini29 wrote: »
    try TOTS griezmann, i am enjoying him more then TOTY ronaldo

    I have a team with NIF Ronaldo, TOTS Griezman, FIF Bale, TOTS Modric and TOTS Bruno, what formation did you use with him as i cant seem to get the best out of griezman and bale has been terrible for me since he has low agility. are there any formations specific to griezman?

    @HeungxMinxSon i play him with bale and rues in 4-3-3 , he is for me 55 goals in 45 games so far..play bale for headers , pace
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Ben Arfa, Lacazette, Douglas Costa & Insigne are my favorites. TOTS Raffael @ CAM is an absolute GEM for 60k

    Was tempted by Raffael but couldn't decide on a team for him.
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zlatan
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben Arfa, Lacazette, Douglas Costa & Insigne are my favorites. TOTS Raffael @ CAM is an absolute GEM for 60k

    Was tempted by Raffael but couldn't decide on a team for him.

    He's in my backup squad, but this is the squad I use:

    pitch-3265186.jpg
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Gignac is really fun to use... not for slaloming in and out of defenses (though he can beat 1 man), but for scoring from anywhere. If you are decent at dribbling with big guys, he's a treat.
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    Helland
    Jensen
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    EazyEden wrote: »
    Zlatan

    Just sold Jonas, Layun, and 95 Ibra (all for more than I paid, even after tax). Picking up TOTS Zlatan, because why the hell not?
  • Boomhauer
    1053 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »
    EazyEden wrote: »
    Zlatan

    Just sold Jonas, Layun, and 95 Ibra (all for more than I paid, even after tax). Picking up TOTS Zlatan, because why the hell not?

    Nice he looks ridiculous.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    EazyEden wrote: »
    Zlatan

    Just sold Jonas, Layun, and 95 Ibra (all for more than I paid, even after tax). Picking up TOTS Zlatan, because why the hell not?

    Nice he looks ridiculous.

    And here's the new hotness:
    7179c277486cfd66260c27d32fe9e521.png

    Have four guys affected by fitness, only Ljungberg will require (individual) chemistry cards. But he gets subbed at the half anyway (Donovan, Jonas, whoever) so no big deal. The other three just get replaced with the Brazilians, because I ain't got the coins to waste on IF Lahm or MOTM Vidal.

    Definitely recommend Neymar or Douglas Costa, hands down. Fabinho is...meh. But cheap. And obviously Marcelo and Silva perform as advertised.
  • Boomhauer
    1053 posts Professional
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    EazyEden wrote: »
    Zlatan

    Just sold Jonas, Layun, and 95 Ibra (all for more than I paid, even after tax). Picking up TOTS Zlatan, because why the hell not?

    Nice he looks ridiculous.

    And here's the new hotness:
    7179c277486cfd66260c27d32fe9e521.png

    Have four guys affected by fitness, only Ljungberg will require (individual) chemistry cards. But he gets subbed at the half anyway (Donovan, Jonas, whoever) so no big deal. The other three just get replaced with the Brazilians, because I ain't got the coins to waste on IF Lahm or MOTM Vidal.

    Definitely recommend Neymar or Douglas Costa, hands down. Fabinho is...meh. But cheap. And obviously Marcelo and Silva perform as advertised.

    Nice. No bother with Ibra on 8 chem? I couldn't do that, it would bother me :D
  • nanotech__
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    ben yedder
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Boomhauer wrote: »
    Nice. No bother with Ibra on 8 chem? I couldn't do that, it would bother me :D

    Nah, I just throw a chem style on him. Not like I need defending on my striker anyway. I've really started enjoying squadbuilding more now that I allow myself to drop guys to 7 where necessary. Still draw a hard line at 100 team chemistry, though.
  • SnipeZillah
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Miranda is a god, and arfa is a goal scoring machine
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    nanotech__ wrote: »
    ben yedder

    This. And Icardi.
  • jbunnerz
    1310 posts Professional
    Jonas. Best player on the game for me
  • Boomhauer
    1053 posts Professional
    jbunnerz wrote: »
    Jonas. Best player on the game for me

    I didn't notice too much over his 86, both lethal anyway tho.
  • d-Leon307-b
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Koulibaly
    Buffon
    Cr7!
    Castro was awesome too
Sign In or Register to comment.