Leaving Fifa, What to do with my coins

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2016
Hey all... keeping it short, Im sick of fifa as its not good for my mental health anymore. I have already sold all of my players (put them up cheap cheap cheap) and am now left with like 3.4/3.5 million.
Since giveaways are not aloud, nor are donations to people... I wanted to open it up to the forum to help decide what to do with the coins. I would really like it if they could go towards helping other people if possible (but i dont think it is).

So my one and only idea is to let you guys decide which "most hated fifa card" I should spend the coins on and discard as many as I can. Unless you guys can think of a better idea.

@krakos000 @Cadey 5 @Agent VZ @Dodds @ORANGEeffect05 @WaCoug615 @WFCBagnall @COACH @Jfo88 @I EvO I @JimmyVulmer @AlexSolm @Pugzilla

sorry if i forgot anyone, all i could remember off the top of my head

votes so far:
ramires (Chelsea)- 1
David Silva- 1
Coutinho- 1

Comments

• JimmyVulmer
    6082 posts Big Money Move
    Just hang onto the coins. Good chance you'll want to come back for a short time later on.
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Just keep them and take a break, Euro's are around the corner and some "exciting" cards will be out then. Don't do anything you may regret.
  • Pugzilla
    15060 posts World Class
    Just hang onto the coins. Good chance you'll want to come back for a short time later on.

This. Also I'm a little bit discouraged I wasn't tagged. :neutral:
  • Honour and a pen15
    I EvO I wrote: »
    Just keep them and take a break, Euro's are around the corner and some "exciting" cards will be out then. Don't do anything you may regret.

its already been done :). the only thing i regret is sinking so much time into something that has really done nothing other than frustrate me on a daily basis.
  • Jfo88
    22454 posts Club Captain
    Keep the coins bro take a break(a long one if needed) too much time and money invested to just throw it all down the drain
  • MaddMike3711
    9804 posts League Winner
    edited June 2016
    Pugzilla wrote: »

This. Also I'm a little bit discouraged I wasn't tagged. :neutral:
    Edit: I know I was on holiday too, but I'm back now to help. :)

• uhMaZiiNq
    11270 posts Has That Special Something
    Just leave the coins to sit there
  • WFCBagnall
    66207 posts Moderator
    Keep your coins matey. Take a break and come back when it feels right.
  • Pugzilla
    15060 posts World Class
    I sold all my legends last year and built a few ok teams and blew the rest on packs and I regret it still to this day.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13222 posts Has That Special Something
    i'll take the risk bud, i'll start pm'ing you my cards right away!!!
  • Dodds
    7568 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Keep your coins matey. Take a break and come back when it feels right.

• MikeyP_FC
    12722 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah take a good 3-4 weeks off. Leave your existing coins, it'll be plenty to build a good team if and when you come back.

If after a month you feel the same way then we can all have the discussion about what players you make extinct ;)
  • KingLionel10
    14924 posts World Class
    Take a break or buy a George Best and and sell to me for 100k please :trollface:
  • krakos000
    16938 posts World Class
    You already know my players to make extinct ;)
  • DoD_Jester
    26138 posts Player of the Year
    I feel your pain mate, and I need a break also but don't sell up, you'll want to play in a day, week or month and regret not having a team to use

So if it was me? I'd buy a kick **** legend team for when I fancy a game or two
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Make a fairly decent tots card extinct. You wont lose many coins and the butthurt would be hilarious.
  • Honour and a pen15
    I def understand and appreciate the "take a break from fifa" suggestions. Ive spent way too much money on fifa over the past 5 or so years. Calling it borderline gambling addiction would be insincere.. i have a gambling addiction. So I am trying to remove the temptation from my life. I will still have the game of fifa- may play H2H or keep it for when my friends come over. but fut needs to go. Quitting cold turkey :)
  • krakos000
    16938 posts World Class
    Peter wrote: »
    Make a fairly decent tots card extinct. You wont lose many coins and the butthurt would be hilarious.

Haha I second this idea.
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Didn't you just buy Pele today? :joy:
  • SGLT
    5929 posts Big Money Move
    Peter wrote: »

• Honour and a pen15
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Didn't you just buy Pele today? :joy:

yeah, i have been thinking about this for a while, but i just wanted to give the king a try before i called it quits.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13222 posts Has That Special Something
    actually, absolutely obliterate ramires's chelsea card- make it never come back
  • LFC Simon 98
    15471 posts World Class
    edited June 2016
    Find guys on here you like. Pick a random silver IF or whatever and they pick up a few and you pick up the rest. Basically you make them coins and lose a few yourself but not major

Or what I would do. #PackParty
  • KingLionel10
    14924 posts World Class

@COACH - punch him in the throat
  • COACH
    20483 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Keep the coins bro take a break(a long one if needed) too much time and money invested to just throw it all down the drain

This
  • Honour and a pen15
    Find guys on here you like. Pick a random silver IF or whatever and they pick up a few and you pick up the rest. Basically you make them coins and lose a few yourself but not major

Or what I would do. #PackParty

i do like that idea, but i generally enjoy most on here so it would be hard to pick a few :(
  • hoban95
    46645 posts FIFA Cover Star

@COACH - punch him in the throat

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • krakos000
    16938 posts World Class

• Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Pick up some players and put them up for sp and alert us. You slowly lose coins... I.e. Pick up Gullit for 1.6, put for sp. Maldini for 720, sp etc
  • DoD_Jester
    26138 posts Player of the Year
    Could just sell a few cards to your mate for min I suppose, no guarentee it'll grt to them but better than running packs or having 200 Ramires imo

Still I'd keep the coins and buy a team for boredom sake tho