Tots Suarez users.. Pics..

Gale420
3984 posts National Call-Up
Now That he's been around for a couple of weeks how good is he? He seems like a fairly decent price these days!

Would it be worth changing up my team to get him?

Current team: (plays fantastic, really like it)

0kZ5f3E.jpg

Suarez team:

zQqTU3P.jpg

Orrrrr do I build a 2m second team round the serie A tots with laca and Ben arfa upfront? :D

Ta! >:)

Comments

• krakos000
    17109 posts World Class
    I have that same 2nd attack but with TOTY Messi instead of Ronaldo and it plays like a dream. 2nd team looks amazing I'd definitely do it
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Hell yeah make that change, looks incredible.
  • Jfo88
    22529 posts Club Captain
    But him he is incredible
    b5t0XMv.jpg
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11272 posts Has That Special Something
    absolutely
  • Gale420
    So everyone thinks I should go for it then! :lol:
  • AlexSolm
    7956 posts League Winner
    Do it
  • Gale420
    Any reason guys? Or is he just that good haha
  • Jfo88
    22529 posts Club Captain
    Gale420 wrote: »

B188rdm.jpg
  • Gale420
    edited June 2016
    Jfo88 wrote: »

B188rdm.jpg

Not a bad little record, that all divisions or that cup? What's your team mate! :grin:
  • Jfo88
    22529 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »

B188rdm.jpg

Not a bad little record, that all divisions or that cup? What's your team mate! :grin:

Mostly Ea TOTS cup tried him in a lot of formations decided on 4312 so I'm rebuilding
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    You didn't like his seventh in form practically the same . ;)
  • Gale420
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    You didn't like his seventh in form practically the same . ;)

:lol: he isn't a terrible price now tho :wink: and he has dropped nicely into my budget, so it is tempting me!
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    No harm in trying him
  • Gale420
    edited June 2016
    No harm in trying him

It means flogging my pack pulled blanc and Sandro :lol: I suppose I don't even have them in a team atm tho, probs not worth keeping hold of them! :lol:
  • fett2500
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    I have a somewhat similar team, just different formation. I prefer Suarez at CAM actually, especially because I can't get 2 striker formations to work, as well as TOTS Ronaldo is the best striker in game for me. Here is what I have him in, and this team got me from Div 5 to 2 almost immediately. (and I am not very good... :p (I also put in TOTS Carvajal in at RB in lieu of Dani Alves.

DeShVOF.png
  • Gale420
    fett2500 wrote: »
    I have a somewhat similar team, just different formation. I prefer Suarez at CAM actually, especially because I can't get 2 striker formations to work, as well as TOTS Ronaldo is the best striker in game for me. Here is what I have him in, and this team got me from Div 5 to 2 almost immediately. (and I am not very good... :p (I also put in TOTS Carvajal in at RB in lieu of Dani Alves.

DeShVOF.png

Lovely looking team, well I really like Griez at striker but ima move him to cam first, if Suarez does nothing will try him st cam :lol: on an over note, I would consider downgrading Carlos to luis, I made that change and havnt looked back, he is much better than Carlos imo and costs next to nothing :lol:
  • fett2500
    701 posts Semi-Pro

DeShVOF.png

Lovely looking team, well I really like Griez at striker but ima move him to cam first, if Suarez does nothing will try him st cam :lol: on an over note, I would consider downgrading Carlos to luis, I made that change and havnt looked back, he is much better than Carlos imo and costs next to nothing :lol:

Thanks, I think I'll try.
    I think I might have enough to buy him straight out (My Carlos is fresh, so i am hesitant to sell). There really isn't anything else i am going to buy, so the coins are just sitting there. (about 400K).
  • Campino
    26234 posts Player of the Year

DeShVOF.png

It's the symmetry, I think I have issues. That's an amazing looking team but if it was me I would have to either have Zanetti or TOTY Marcelo
  • Cadey 5
    9990 posts Has That Special Something
    Do it!
  • Gale420
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Do it!

I'm going to :grin: just sold my packed Blanc and Sandro! :neutral: just waiting to get one under 1.6 ahha
  • Cadey 5
    9990 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gale420 I have't and probably won't ever been able to use him that second team just looks epic!
  • Gale420
    @Gale420 I have't and probably won't ever been able to use him that second team just looks epic!

A lot of trading has gone into this team :lol: not to mention the amounts of awful packs I've had to get threw! Spent a lot less this year than usual tho!

Might look epic but will probs play awful! :lol:
  • Tietherope
    9304 posts League Winner
    Do it!

I'm going to :grin: just sold my packed Blanc and Sandro! :neutral: just waiting to get one under 1.6 ahha

Hold out for a bit lower. I bought for 1.49 yesterday.
  • Gale420
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Do it!

I'm aiming for something in the 1.5s, just watched 2 get snagged for 1.6 and 1.61 :neutral:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Do it!

I'm aiming for something in the 1.5s, just watched 2 get snagged for 1.6 and 1.61 :neutral:

Should be good packs today onwards gale check in half an hour bud.
  • Tietherope
    9304 posts League Winner
    Do it!

If the packs in 28 minutes are 50k/100k you should be able to get for 1.5 or slightly below.
  • Gale420
    Do it!

If the packs in 28 minutes are 50k/100k you should be able to get for 1.5 or slightly below.

Hoping so...

People like this master trader ain't really helping! :lol:

Rn28gjM.jpg

CGUqKwp.jpg

Nice 40k loss there, the mind boggles :lol:
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Do it!

Hoping so...

Rn28gjM.jpg

CGUqKwp.jpg

Probably owns one and is trying to keep his price jacked....the **** this year.
  • Gale420
    Do it!

Hoping so...

Rn28gjM.jpg

CGUqKwp.jpg

Probably owns one and is trying to keep his price jacked....the **** this year.

:lol: it literally got brought them straight back on the market, I really don't get it unless he knows nothing about tax, but he shouldn't really have that many coins and not know about tax! No clue! :lol:
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    i bought at 1.6 yesterday. Got him fresh thou