FIFA 17 News Thread

13468940

Comments

  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Vienna wrote: »
    I think we will see more new leagues.

    Hopefully Chinese and another middle eastern league.
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    New commentators for Latinamerica please!! Perhaps Pablo Ramirez and Perez Navarro (Univision) or Edgar Martinez and Felix Fernandez (Univision)
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA 17 news later today :) There will be new screenshots !
  • ManzGOTIT
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was the Juve news the thing or will there be something else
  • XxCiccio_8777xX
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2016
    But serie a will be in fifa 17? Where is the logo?
  • WizardMD
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any news about Career Mode? please tell me there's something new!! I don't want to get just an upgrade of FIFA 16, I want something NEW!!
  • Eddie
    712 posts Semi-Pro
    WizardMD wrote: »
    Any news about Career Mode? please tell me there's something new!! I don't want to get just an upgrade of FIFA 16, I want something NEW!!

    Gamescon will be the first we hear anything. I honestly don't think they'll make any significant changes. We'll get a couple of minor features added on at best.

    Of course EA will tell us it will be more immersive and refined, telling us stuff like 'the commentators will talk about the league table and signings more' etc. But it'll be complete and utter fantasy like every other year.

    Not looking forward to it.
  • Limatheus
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The sceptics amongst us would say that this is just a glorified version of the old Be a Pro career mode, just with added cut scenes and a proper story. Is that the case?

    Aaron Mchardy : It’s totally different to that, and we still have career mode in the game so career mode exists alongside The Journey. The Journey is a very emotional experience that we are telling from a perspective that we have never been able to do before. We can pull back the curtains on a different area of football and show people, so it is very different to the career mode. Career mode will exist in the game and there are some exciting announcements coming for career mode, but unfortunately I can’t tell you about them today. We are investing in both these areas for FIFA 17 because they are both excellent and both different. We know our fans and we know that they all like different things so we know both will be appreciated in their own ways.

    Link: http://www.godisageek.com/2016/06/fifa-17-aaron-mchardy-interview/


  • SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2016
    I broke the rules and said things I shouldn't

    Oooooh.... You're not from around these parts, are you? Two posts in a row.... Winter is coming!

    Post edited by Alex on
  • PDJEY
    1037 posts Professional
    SuPeRz wrote: »
    The new handicap system is almost complete and will revolutionize the way in which a developer can ruin the mental health for the gamers!

    Oooooh.... You're not from around these parts, are you? Two posts in a row.... Winter is coming!

    ahaha
  • airpreezy
    963 posts Semi-Pro
    Limatheus wrote: »
    The sceptics amongst us would say that this is just a glorified version of the old Be a Pro career mode, just with added cut scenes and a proper story. Is that the case?

    Aaron Mchardy : It’s totally different to that, and we still have career mode in the game so career mode exists alongside The Journey. The Journey is a very emotional experience that we are telling from a perspective that we have never been able to do before. We can pull back the curtains on a different area of football and show people, so it is very different to the career mode. Career mode will exist in the game and there are some exciting announcements coming for career mode, but unfortunately I can’t tell you about them today. We are investing in both these areas for FIFA 17 because they are both excellent and both different. We know our fans and we know that they all like different things so we know both will be appreciated in their own ways.

    Link: http://www.godisageek.com/2016/06/fifa-17-aaron-mchardy-interview/


    But does he mean, player career like the question was about or manager career
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    New trailer for cover vote :p
  • Steph3998 wrote: »
    New trailer for cover vote :p

    Disappointing decision by EA, I liked the four stars on the cover.
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    In the new trailer, we can see that the grass is way better from what we've seen so far, looks more like FIFA 16 and FIFA 15 ;)
  • Anyone else think they'll add the dab celebration?
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    MSN_10911 wrote: »
    Anyone else think they'll add the dab celebration?

  • PDJEY
    1037 posts Professional
    edited July 2016


    The effect on James moving shirt at 0:20! Looks great
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    I like the new trailer and the way fifa 17 info is being released. The graphics look amazing, can't wait to try set piece re write. With actually 4 different football ambassadors. :)
  • NornIron
    11429 posts Has That Special Something
    Would love total control of my players what's the point of playing a game the Al have 80% control of. Doubt there will be any gameplay changes though as they are only worried about looks.
  • ikillionaire ii
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    New trailer for cover vote :p

    Disappointing decision by EA, I liked the four stars on the cover.

    Same. Made a change, hopefully all 4 tie on 25%
  • PDJEY
    1037 posts Professional
    Yap i think so
  • Limatheus
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA updated with the new logo League and some new uniforms



    13615442_547688492022916_18263588018806224_n.jpg?oh=2076c9b4204afadc30216ebffe578ee4&oe=58367831


  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is more coming!
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is more coming!

    When? Today?
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Next week.
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2016
    Limatheus wrote: »
    EA updated with the new logo League and some new uniforms



    13615442_547688492022916_18263588018806224_n.jpg?oh=2076c9b4204afadc30216ebffe578ee4&oe=58367831


    This looks so sick and better right now, the sweating makes the interview more realistic, I like this !
    EDIT : I found it on the EA website
  • Limatheus
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Sign In or Register to comment.