FIFA 17 News Thread

Alastair
10022 posts Moderator
edited June 2016
image.img.jpg

FIFA 17 has been officially announced . The game officially launches in North America on Tuesday 27th September and releases on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game hits store shelves in Europe and the rest of the World on Thursday 29th September.

You will be able to find official news items in the following posts.
Post edited by Alastair on

Comments

• Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Post edited by Alastair on
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    Reserved
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    Reserved
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    Reserved
  • Alastair
    10022 posts Moderator
    Reserved
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice colours in the screenshot, goes well seeing as the 17 in the Fifa logo is always yellow, does that mean we have new menu colours to replace the blue one?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Ajax facescans? Is this true?
  • Supercorner24
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have information that confirmed.
    But is verry Secret and that makes that i give you not the sources.
  • Supercorner24
    Mabey sunday.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    black and yellow looks awesome!, Creation Center back please!! Are we gonna be able to be selected to play a Beta?
  • SaintTodd
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    "fifa 16 is broken.... EA is awful... We have to stop buying this garbage!"

"oh, is there going to be a beta for fifa 17? Could I be in it?!?"
  • Supercorner24
    "fifa 16 is broken.... EA is awful... We have to stop buying this garbage!"

"oh, is there going to be a beta for fifa 17? Could I be in it?!?"

If you don't want play this game, don't do it.

But we want it and let us go then.

• comet213
    2336 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2016
    @Supercorner24 Are all your info true?
  • Supercorner24
    95%
  • Supercorner24
    It are sources and if they are true then is it. And it are not forums or wikipedia.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to all the people that said they wouldn't buy Fifa 17 be here on day 1.

As much as I hate Fifa at times, Ill pick this up, the visuals will be amazing but it will play like utter **** and be a bug filled, exploit friendly mess. Standard.
  • Ripsmokey78
    72 posts Park Captain
    All I hope for is a legendary mode, where they dont hinder the player, so when the cpu wins it doesnt feel like you have screwed over.
  • airpreezy
    962 posts Semi-Pro
    maybe fifa is going the same way as nhl does, i really really hope so:

LIVE YOUR HOCKEY FANTASY IN NEW GAME MODES
    No matter how you play the game, NHL 17 delivers new modes to connect to your favorite teams and players. Feel the thrill of fantasy draft night with a star power team in Draft Champions, or play for national pride in the World Cup of Hockey. Be a GM fans experience the evolution of team management and take on the entire business in Franchise Mode, where you call the shots from concessions to arena relocation.

https://easports.com/nhl/m2
  • flcinusa
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    Madden 17 are planning on doing live commentary updates through the season, this is what every sports game needs, make it as current as possible.

Talk about that crazy Leicester run of form, that Dele Alli goal against Palace, managerial changes, off the field incidents, anything, everything...
  • SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Looking forward to all the people that said they wouldn't buy Fifa 17 be here on day 1.

As much as I hate Fifa at times, Ill pick this up, the visuals will be amazing but it will play like utter **** and be a bug filled, exploit friendly mess. Standard.

Nooooo! We must stand firm, don't pick it up if it's rubbish...

Don't get it if:

1. It's size is less than 35gb....NBA 2k16 is over 40gb and has less players, so you'll know this FIFA isn't truly next gen just by the size.
    2. There are no improvements to your pro clubs, career mode etc.
    3. There are no online lobbies
    4. There are No dedicated servers
    5. It's not January 1st 2017 and all the true reviews and most game changing patches are already in
    6. If it got infected with EAids by January 1st 2017

......I am still excited and hopeful though, hyped!

• comet213
    I wish return of practice mode.
  • comet213
    Wonen teams from England and the MSL.
    If these teams are scanned, I think it's not good.
  • Supercorner24
    comet213 wrote: »
    Wonen teams from England and the MSL.
    If these teams are scanned, I think it's not good.

We Will see.

• I SiR MartY I
    SuPeRz wrote: »

Nooooo! We must stand firm, don't pick it up if it's rubbish...

Don't get it if:

1. It's size is less than 35gb....NBA 2k16 is over 40gb and has less players, so you'll know this FIFA isn't truly next gen just by the size.
    2. There are no improvements to your pro clubs, career mode etc.
    3. There are no online lobbies
    4. There are No dedicated servers
    5. It's not January 1st 2017 and all the true reviews and most game changing patches are already in
    6. If it got infected with EAids by January 1st 2017

......I am still excited and hopeful though, hyped!

Never going to happen

1. File compression
    2. There isn't going to be a Pro Clubs improvements, EA don't care about it. We're lucky Clubs is even in the game at this point. We're looking at the same mode, same pros and same stats/builds for another year
    3. Won't be lobbies, no chance they'll bring it back
    4. Costs more money and means creating a seperate online game to the offline game especially for Azure.
    5. Never listen to reviews, someone else's opinion will never be the same as yours also EA pay people to say good things about their game...Reddit mods getting offered free games to delete all negative posts about some broken EA game last year, Youtubers will get offered money to claim Fifa 17 is new and improved and better than the old one and no more glitches, pace doesn't work bla bla. Never listened to a review, don't plan on starting.
    6. It'll be infected by the end of the first week, somebody will find an exploit and its going to be the rage for the next year...the Ganso, ball rolls, LT X, no touch speed boost, skill dribble speed boost, every year has a new exploit. Fifa 17 won't be any different once people figure out how to abuse the game and exploit the broken mechanics.

I'm still going to get the game, 15 quid for the standard edition, Can't complain

Also, found this, no idea how legit it is..probably photoshopped.

eQxl5Ou.png
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its fake.. Look at the '7'
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    Its fake.. Look at the '7'
    Yep. It's fake.
  • I SiR MartY I
    Aye, did say it was probably photoshopped. Way too early for that type of info to be out.
  • Supercorner24
    I think sunday know we more.
  • I SiR MartY I
    With E3, aye.

Lets just hope they don't get Pele back on stage, that was cringey last year.
  • Supercorner24
    With E3, aye.

Lets just hope they don't get Pele back on stage, that was cringey last year.

I want Maradona.