Finished my teams

Loyal-to-LFC
1192 posts Professional
Thanks to @Ishibum for giving me the idea about tots srna, looks a lot better now than having gold lichtsteiner in there. Swap perisic for nainggolan once in game and same on other squad with yedder and pogba.

[img][/img]mijmkp.jpg

[img][/img]vmxdtx.jpg

Comments

• Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Dybala is in both teams - is that on purpose? Maybe Higuain for the second one instead?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    That's a lovely looking team. Srna on 7chem?
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1192 posts Professional
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Dybala is in both teams - is that on purpose? Maybe Higuain for the second one instead?

Ive tried various other combinations with lacazette, ibra, yedder as st, nothing is as good as him with tots dybala, i have a load of fitness +60 cards i can use on dybala every 2 games, sometimes 3 if i get a rage quit.
    Ishibum wrote: »
    That's a lovely looking team. Srna on 7chem?

He is now, but with bilic as manager after 10 games he will be on 8.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1192 posts Professional
    btw srna is just class. Worth every coin of the 34k i spent on him.
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Any reason you aren't subbig srna in?

I have aurier and are thinking about subbing tots srna in considering his cheap price.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1192 posts Professional
    Mc wrote: »
    Any reason you aren't subbig srna in?

I have aurier and are thinking about subbing tots srna in considering his cheap price.

Could do that i suppose but saying ive been using perisic for ages anyway no real point. Hes fine on 7-8 chem. Anything lower on that and id be subbing him in myself.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Tots Icardi is definitely worth the coins...
    88 Icardi has only 24 total in game stats fewer than 95 Higuain!!! You get a very similar player for a lot lot cheaper! :wink:
  • dbslbu
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cracking teams! I've been using various versions of Dybala and Ben Yedder up top together all season. I no longer have a Dybala card but I packed his SIF and he was my top scorer all year. Almost hit 200 with him and went for long periods of not using him. Strange to say I no longer have any version of my favourite player all year in my club but I must say Fekir is very close to Dybala for me and I still have him! TOTS Icardi and TOTS Dybala was also great for me.
  • WAHOOpride3
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would swap dybala to the right side since he is a lefty.
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1192 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    I would swap dybala to the right side since he is a lefty.

I dont really do that tactic of cutting inside and just running i find that cheap and nasty tbh and an exploit of the games mechanics. So sick of people doing that to me with ribery! But srna puts a stop to that caper now haha. I like to make it hard for myself and finesse it near post instead lol.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Mate what instructions do you have on the attackers? Trying to get my head around this two striker malarkey keep not clicking so going back to the 4321
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1192 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Mate what instructions do you have on the attackers? Trying to get my head around this two striker malarkey keep not clicking so going back to the 4321

The left one i always set him to balanced width and the right striker stay central. Both get in behind. Interceptions normal and basic defence. Most importantly I find in a 2 striker formation is the cams instructions. I have him set to stay forward, balanced crossing runs, free roam and normal interceptions. Kind of turns this formation into a 4123 instead of a cam that goes deep and getting in the way. He needs to be in the middle right up against there defenders as people these days just rugby tackle you from behind and ive found the best tactic for me is past it quickly on with the cam and with perisic hes there for a return pass or header if need be too.