The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

TOTS Ben Arfa vs Stoichkov

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
Have Stoichkov but I see Ben Arfa is actually even cheaper now. Not considering cost who would u pick. Would be a CAM in a 41212(2)

Comments

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    On paper it would be HBA. But Legends seems to way over perform their stats. I have not used Stoichkov, so I cannot say.

I guess my point of posting... if Stoichkov is getting it done, not sure I would switch.
  • Diggy
    13993 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep Hristo legends out perform their stats while TOTS under perform
  • vibemix881
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only tried TIF Arfa, but both Stoichkov and Arfa gave a cracking left foot. For CAM I'd go with Arfa, seems a bit more agile and 5* skills always help.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Arfa easily
  • Kikapu
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2016
    Used both and loved stoickov at CAM but TOTS Ben Arfa is my favourite CAM. He is one TOTS that has disappointed me.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Arfa easily

• Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kikapu wrote: »
    Used both and loved stoickov at CAM but TOTS Ben Arfa is my favourite CAM. He is one TOTS that has disappointed me.

Hasn't?
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Kikapu wrote: »

Hasn't?

I assumed so haha
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Anyone else use both guys and have an opinion?
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Stoich....easily
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    HBA has been a huge letdown. Got on better with TIF. Seems slower on the ball and is a post magnet.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    HBA for me and it's not even close. Skills and a power/speed combo that's unmatched outside of Ruud.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    HBA for me and it's not even close. Skills and a power/speed combo that's unmatched outside of Ruud and Iniesta.

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Neymessi wrote: »
    HBA for me and it's not even close. Skills and a power/speed combo that's unmatched outside of Ruud and Iniesta.

I see what you did there :joy:

Iniesta powerful tho? :lol:
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Bought TOTS HBA tonight. Woah. I mean. Woah....

Found my 2nd TOTS Muller! 3 games, 3 goals and 3 assists. Yum.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymessi wrote: »

I see what you did there :joy:

Iniesta powerful tho? :lol:

He's pretty strong tbh reminds me of of Akinfenwa
  • CR7>007
    937 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven't used TOTS Arfa but his TIF was incredible. I really didn't like stoichkov at CAM. Liked him much more at striker
  • FUTAbell
    1329 posts Professional
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    Haven't used TOTS Arfa but his TIF was incredible. I really didn't like stoichkov at CAM. Liked him much more at striker
    Agreed with Stoich. Arfa was a great goal scoring CAM, didn't get as involved in the passing game as I would've liked tho.