The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Now that TOTS Buffon...

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
Has been out for awhile how does he compare to SIF Handanovich? Curious to hear from people that have used both. Since his price will drop even more this week the difference between the two will be so small I'd rather just play whoever is better at this point.

Comments

• helloitsme
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hi there i hate Buffon he can't catch a cold thanks
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    All buffons have been terrible for me
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Dang was really looking to get him. Anyone actually enjoyed him? I feel like if anything it should be easy to make IG stats count for GK I mean there are like no variables. They shoot and the stats SHOULD come into play haha
  • iSoar7
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The RB version was fantastic for me
  • Cadey 5
    10959 posts Has That Special Something
    I have brought him because I respect all he has done for football and the profile of goalkeepers over the years! but I'm gutted to report he probably is't better then Hando I have uses him for 29 games and only about 5 of those I've though that's a save that only a TOTS Buffon would make.

i paid 91k as i said because it was a choice between him and hando for my final team but if given the choice purely from in game performance it would be Hando :'( having said that I have won div 1 with TOTS Buffon in goal if that counts for anything.
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I have brought him because I respect all he has done for football and the profile of goalkeepers over the years! but I'm gutted to report he probably is't better then Hando I have uses him for 29 games and only about 5 of those I've though that's a save that only a TOTS Buffon would make.

i paid 91k as i said because it was a choice between him and hando for my final team but if given the choice purely from in game performance it would be Hando :'( having said that I have won div 1 with TOTS Buffon in goal if that counts for anything.

Hmm not exactly a glowing review haha. I was so gutted that Handanovich didn't get a TOTS. Card would have been unreal, him and Florenzi make me sad every time I look at them in my team even though they are both still great!
  • Cadey 5
    10959 posts Has That Special Something
    @Tar Heels 23 I would say if he drops to the 50-70k as expected worth the coins i would say but as a performer Hando is more constant.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    I have him in my team and I think he's great. He was my favourite keeper on 15 as well - great positioning. If the long-throw trait isn't a necessity for your GK he's worth the pick up imo.

I think people expect top-rated GKs to be absolutely unbeatable. I've not yet conceded a goal where I thought Buffon was solely at fault.