TOTS Nain or Pjanic

Mattysb1
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Wondering who to put RCM in my TOTS squad so far I have in a 41212 (2)

TOTS lacazette 84 Dybala
TOTY pogba
TOTS Matuidi TOTS Marchiso (NAIN OR PJANIC)

Who would you finish the squad with? Got plenty defence in the mid already so wondering if Pjanic would be better for build up play and creating chances then nain would?

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Pace makes its own chances
  • Cerberuhs
    4279 posts National Call-Up
    Nainggolan was a huge dissapointment, 100% Pjanic.
  • DurbanFC
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    If chem allows, I'd go TOTS Nain in the middle, and TOTS Marchisio at RCM. Either way, I'd probably go Nain, so solid for me.
  • Mattysb1
    Yeah I could swap them over in game to make nain on 1p chem I was leaning more towards nain as I love his nif in my fitness squad.. had him since the 1st week off fifa and he's an animal just don't want to be dissapointed by his tots for 100x the price
  • DurbanFC
    Mattysb1 wrote: »
    Yeah I could swap them over in game to make nain on 1p chem I was leaning more towards nain as I love his nif in my fitness squad.. had him since the 1st week off fifa and he's an animal just don't want to be dissapointed by his tots for 100x the price

He's no where near 100 times better, but as far as value for coins go, 180 odd k for one of the best mids in the game is not too bad. That said, he very rarely stood out for me, but was solid in every game - only had him for 5 games so can't really review him properly. Think he only scored 1 and had a couple assists, but I played him as CCM in 4312 and stay back.
  • Mattysb1
    Yeah that's pretty much all I'm expecting of him to be fair! Just to be there and win the ball back and pass it up the field maybe score the odd goal or two but nothing major but if it's a noticeable upgrade I might just give him a try. Not too sure how the 3 h/h work rates would be with him being with Marchisio and Matuidi
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Def Nain, used both sold Pjanic.
  • DurbanFC
    edited June 2016
    Mattysb1 wrote: »
    Yeah that's pretty much all I'm expecting of him to be fair! Just to be there and win the ball back and pass it up the field maybe score the odd goal or two but nothing major but if it's a noticeable upgrade I might just give him a try. Not too sure how the 3 h/h work rates would be with him being with Marchisio and Matuidi

In theory, with three players like that you should absolutely dominate but may be caught on the counter now and then - pacey full backs will help I think. I'm sure it does work but with 3 H/H's (when I've tried it) I always seem to go on a poor run - may be in my head though! Give it a try and flip overnight for small profit / break even / small loss if its bad.

Edit: I now like to have a pure CDM in there somewhere, seems to help...