Take away the magical player f8ckuPs!

Gunin
278 posts Sunday League Hero
EA listen. Take away the magical player f*ckups . Players just stand there doing nothing when your pushing directly towards the player hitting the tackle button like a mad man. The other player gets rewarded for running slow and standing still with the ball ? Did you make this game just to **** people off ? Cause that's all it does when your doing one thing with your controls and the players are doing something completely different . Think about it if I can't control the player then why am I playing ? This is why your sales suck last quarter and this quarter. You think your stock will be valuable for ever even if you make a game that only pisses people off ? Someone should be slapped up there in your office. Start with the QA team and work your way to the programmers line them all up and slap the **** out of them like the three stooges just run right down the line with your hand out. This game is a piece of SHI*T!!!

Comments

• SuPeRz
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Gunin wrote: »
    EA listen. Take away the magical player f*ckups . Players just stand there doing nothing when your pushing directly towards the player hitting the tackle button like a mad man. The other player gets rewarded for running slow and standing still with the ball ? Did you make this game just to **** people off ? Cause that's all it does when your doing one thing with your controls and the players are doing something completely different . Think about it if I can't control the player then why am I playing ? This is why your sales suck last quarter and this quarter. You think your stock will be valuable for ever even if you make a game that only pisses people off ? Someone should be slapped up there in your office. Start with the QA team and work your way to the programmers line them all up and slap the **** out of them like the three stooges just run right down the line with your hand out. This game is a piece of SHI*T!!!

Wow! :o