No pro clubs in Fifa 17

DannyUK
411 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 2016
Not sure how to interpret this article but when you read the headlines of it I'm taking it as there is no Pro Clubs in Fifa 17 "this feature" Goodbye Pro Clubs it seems but nothing we didn't already know right? It's been heading that way the past few years.

dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/519411/FIFA-17-news-update-EA-Sports-possible-release-date-new-mode-FIFA-Street

Comments

• StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    Well im very disappointed as I play this mode with mates.
  • legizard
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Eh? There is literally no mention of pro clubs in there. They seemed to have managed to write an entire piece around a tweet from BatesOn saying there probably won't be a FIFA Street mode.
  • DannyUK
    No when you read the headline, it comes across as pro clubs "pro player" he isn't a pro player (bateson) he is a YouTuber. It can come across either way, it maybe the end of Pro Clubs will have to wait and see.
  • legizard
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I think that's more to do with them not having an understanding of what a "pro player" is. I don't think this one is open for interpretation, it's just a poorly written headline.

With that being said, if the rumours are true about FIFA 17 going to a new engine then features could potentially be stripped back and Pro Clubs is a likely candidate to go.
  • DannyUK
    I hope it is just the way it's poorly written because pro clubs is all I play really and I'd hate to see it go. I was part of the beta testing last time around and was disappointed when I found no changes in that. I guess we will learn more at E3 in a few weeks.
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    lol people are idiots i they think bateson knows whats happening in fifa 17...he doesnt even work for them