LaJ9Kmo.gif
  • OG_BRUH
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes sir... Didnt even open that link
    LaJ9Kmo.gif

• Any tym7
    1397 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    I dont get the point of people trying to hack u anymore even if ur dumb enough to give them your details and they take everything u got ea ban transferring of coins with there new program that detects unusual sales between accounts ..
    so if they sent all ur coins to themselves next day they wake up and find both accounts wiped out anyway .
    i mean people here are losing all there coins for transfer very little amounts these days
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    FUT_16Prizes... seems totally legit.

Unfortunately if it works 1 time in 1000 it is worth while for the people that run these things.

I knew someone who stupidity went through with it on another game and his entire account was compromised and liquidated inside 30 minutes.
  • OG_BRUH
    Shiiiisssnet
  • OG_BRUH
    Its like when you could swap players on fifa 10 remember that lol i got my fernando torres swiped frome me
  • paulNL
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Send them to a newly made account
  • BU11ET
    1303 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's a difference between a hacker and somebody that wants you to send them your log in details. If it was a hacker you proberly wouldn't of received that message, you would of just logged in one day and your players/coins would of gone.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    phishing, not hacking...