Real old school fifa players....

BCBeneli
1432 posts Play-Off Hero
When I was around 10 my buds and I used to play full on 90 min games. The end game scores were ridiculous!!!!

Anyone else did the same back in the day?

Comments

• gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    yes, we used to do it.
    that was crazy :D

In Fifa RtWC 98, we used to switch off ref & offside and played 2v2.
    One could knock the GK out (there was a foul-button) and the other could score - while the other team had to prevent that. Had nothing to do with football, but was sooo much fun.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Usually got bored after 1 half and started to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ around
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    This wasn't so long ago, but several FIFAs back you could still control players for a short while after the whistle goes. Of course everyone took this as an opportunity to slide players without any repercussions and sometimes you could even injure the opponent. It was perfect stress relief for if you lost the match lol
  • Machiavelli1982
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes, played 90 Minute matches in fifa98 and fifa99... the worst Thing was, when you got a red Card in the first 5 minutes ;)
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    This wasn't so long ago, but several FIFAs back you could still control players for a short while after the whistle goes. Of course everyone took this as an opportunity to slide players without any repercussions and sometimes you could even injure the opponent. It was perfect stress relief for if you lost the match lol

I remember this! Great times!
  • jbunnerz
    1329 posts Professional
    Seem to remember with a friend getting to about 40 all after 90 minutes. Oh that world cup game was great
  • NornIron
    15339 posts World Class
    Used to this alot but u knew u were always going to be caught. :D
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    NornIron wrote: »
    Used to this alot but u knew u were always going to be caught. :D

haha wtf