Do you guys prefer one expensive squad or two balanced?

FredDarrell
940 posts Professional
I saw some people on the forum saying that they prefer one sick squad than two or more balanced squads. Personally i always try to build two balanced squads, two squads that cost 1M each for example, and rotate them every two games to keep my fitness high.

When having only one expensive squad, do you buy fitness cards or use a cheap squad on offline/tournaments?

Thanks!

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    78113 posts Moderator
    1 expensive
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    1 expensive

I see, and how you deal with the fitness on that squad?
  • AtletiFan
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    1 expensive

I see, and how you deal with the fitness on that squad?

Fitness cards
  • Whitebeard
    3442 posts National Call-Up
    1 expensive

• FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    1 expensive

this , use fitness cards or cheap team for 50k
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    I always use two balanced squads
  • MaTT93
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use an expensive squad and have an untradeable fitness team which only use it I get a red card or run out of healing cards
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Thanks guys, i thought fitness squads were more popular than fitness cards, look like i was wrong.

• Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 expensive always ,and use fitness cards, if you have a million + squad , whats the point of playing only 2 out of 3 games with it ??
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    One expensive, and then slowly upgrade the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ one
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    1 expensive always ,and use fitness cards, if you have a million + squad , whats the point of playing only 2 out of 3 games with it ??
    MaTT93 wrote: »
    I use an expensive squad and have an untradeable fitness team which only use it I get a red card or run out of healing cards
    FIS wrote: »
    1 expensive

And how many games you guys play before applying the fitness cards? I always rotate my squads when the players are bellow 85 fitness.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    1 expensive

And how many games you guys play before applying the fitness cards? I always rotate my squads when the players are bellow 85 fitness.

2-3 games
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    1 expensive

2-3 games

Ok, thanks a lot man
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 games , 1 fitness card , once you have the 50% increase , you can even put a bronze card and get full fitness, so no matter what card you buy , just go for the cheapest
  • Team Sam
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    One expensive, but a fitness team I enjoy playing with.

It's nice to take a break from the expensive team, as opponents try so hard against it
  • Wooly1203
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    1 expensive and a 50k team. Rotate every game
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    I always use two balanced squads
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Depends how you define expensive I guess. For example I have 2 really high rated teams but the price difference between them is quite a lot.

ajhFeZ3.jpg