Offline Buffed Again?

ContraCode64
2056 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2016
Is it just me or have the sliders been moved for offline again? Noticed after the Bundes tournament that the amount of cheapness and frustration seems to have gone up another notch as if EA are making it are hard and as mind-numbing as possible to play offline (probably to prevent people farming it, especially now you can get coin packs).

I was waiting for a mate to make a bacon roll before giving him a game yesterday so used a fitness team to play the TOTW challenge while I waited (easy 1k+ usually). This weeks TOTW is particularly weak, but good grief were they horrible to play against. Ground out a 3-2 win on professional and felt ashamed. :D

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1345 posts Professional
    Wouldn't surprise me if they did but i always feel that offline on FUT is harder than any other offline mode.
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    yep offline pro difficulty got a little buff after BPL tots. and it also feels like they added a few Milliseconds of button lag. getting shots off is a real pain in the butt. in the box with 2 defenders hanging off you its near impossible, then the goal keeper saves everything to boot. not proud to say I have drawn a fair amount of matches against ridiculously low rated teams.
  • I find the refs in offline mode are super biased to the Ai team, and constantly love giving the computer every advantage as possible making it way too much effort and frustration to continue playing, and I am battling like crazy to find anyone playing online FUT 16 Xbox 360, is there a reason why, or does no one play on 360 anymore???
  • ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Robocat yeah the inexplicable button lag is another gripe. How that happens in an offline game mode is beyond me.

@Anarkii99 I haven't had a problem finding games all year except in the terrible 2k prize tournaments that required people to buy stupid amounts of players from less-used/popular leagues to play. Always find an opponent in online seasons, the TOTS tournaments have all been easy for finding opponents and the Gold cup isn't usually a problem either unless I'm in the final and trying to play at a time when not so many people are online - i.e. early hours of the morning UK/euro time.
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    @Robocat yeah the inexplicable button lag is another gripe. How that happens in an offline game mode is beyond me.

@Anarkii99 I haven't had a problem finding games all year except in the terrible 2k prize tournaments that required people to buy stupid amounts of players from less-used/popular leagues to play. Always find an opponent in online seasons, the TOTS tournaments have all been easy for finding opponents and the Gold cup isn't usually a problem either unless I'm in the final and trying to play at a time when not so many people are online - i.e. early hours of the morning UK/euro time.

you read my mind. I just had a game on WC that my players would not shoot the ball at all and passes were getting intercepted all over the place, we go to penalties and I can tell right away there is a massive button lag. in an offline match thats just despicable.
    my problem is I cannot find an online match at all this has been a problem for me since release. so I am stuck with offline play this year. at least 14 and 15 had decent stuff for offline players but it is a travesty what they did to 16