So what is TOTS EASFC going to look like?

simmarjit
516 posts Sunday League Hero
Do they pick from highest rating? Because last year some high rated players missed out.

Comments

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    They pick the players who they think had the best season.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.
  • strings79
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    When's it released ?
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.

I wouldn't be so sure on Kane with Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibra all surely being locks based off performance
  • mahrez or vardy or both (likely) will be re-released

• SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    LittleAnt wrote: »

I wouldn't be so sure on Kane with Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibra all surely being locks based off performance
    Top scorer, he'll be in somewhere.
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    LittleAnt wrote: »

Top scorer, he'll be in somewhere.

Maybe but only 25 goals for Kane though. The others all top scored for their leagues with 30 or more. 4 strikers probably enough. Plus let see Griezmann if they win CL.