So what is TOTS EASFC going to look like?

simmarjit
516 posts Sunday League Hero
Do they pick from highest rating? Because last year some high rated players missed out.

Comments

  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    They pick the players who they think had the best season.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.
  • strings79
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    When's it released ?
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.

    I wouldn't be so sure on Kane with Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibra all surely being locks based off performance
  • mahrez or vardy or both (likely) will be re-released

  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    LittleAnt wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.

    I wouldn't be so sure on Kane with Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibra all surely being locks based off performance
    Top scorer, he'll be in somewhere.
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    LittleAnt wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    A mix of the best performing players from each league. Mahrez and Kane for example will definitely be in somewhere.

    I wouldn't be so sure on Kane with Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibra all surely being locks based off performance
    Top scorer, he'll be in somewhere.

    Maybe but only 25 goals for Kane though. The others all top scored for their leagues with 30 or more. 4 strikers probably enough. Plus let see Griezmann if they win CL.
Sign In or Register to comment.