Having fun on Playstation?

HCx Rainbowz
382 posts Sunday League Hero
How do you guys make UT fun on PS? I just can't enjoy the game as much as I could because I can't make the teams I want because the market is so bad.

I've spent hours waiting for people to list certain players and got nothing. It's just killed the fun of UT. Is there a way to still have some fun even with a wrecked market?

Comments

• Alex02
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    Burning the disc is quite fun
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly, it isn't fun :lol: it's a way to kill time now, and it only lasts about 30 mins before you realize why you don't play anymore.
    Forum tourneys are the only reason why I still play now, game is stale
  • Kiid
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    I win alot and I like winning so yeah, 1=1...
  • Rico
    53 posts Park Captain
    I haven't played in a while, I just don't enjoy the game since I realised I spent more time on the market than playing games.

There are better games out there now as alternatives.
  • schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Honestly, it isn't fun :lol: it's a way to kill time now, and it only lasts about 30 mins before you realize why you don't play anymore.

I came back for the pack hype, then realized I'll never pack a Suarez, Hazard, Ronaldo or Messi in my life and turned it back off.
  • Zzz-Assault
    1383 posts Professional
    Love the gameplay always have! But spending hours searching for a player you want in your team is taking to long. I spend more time now searching for players then I do playing a match with them.
  • Stutter93
    1284 posts Professional
    Only reason im playing is because i packed MOTM Ronaldo and SIF Benteke and MOTM Delph :wink: the game itself is ruined haha EA releasing the big IF's now to try and get the market under control, which is pointless with the game already screwed.

Average playing time is about an hour a day, then EA(ids) starts and you remember why you stopped playing
  • HCx Rainbowz
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Exactly how I play. I play a few games with my Morocco team, play against the same team 2/3/4 times, get bored, check the market for developments then turn off the PS.
  • Rich
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pack only from the start, no coin buying, no fifa points just trading and using players i get from packs. Keeps it interesting for longer and something to aim for and knowing im in Div one holding my own with a pack only team against these multi-million coin teams happy in the knowledge the only money iv spent on FIFA 15 is buying it in the first place.
  • HCx Rainbowz
    Rich wrote: »
    Pack only from the start, no coin buying, no fifa points just trading and using players i get from packs. Keeps it interesting for longer and something to aim for and knowing im in Div one holding my own with a pack only team against these multi-million coin teams happy in the knowledge the only money iv spent on FIFA 15 is buying it in the first place.
    Only FIFA points I bought were bought for me as a gift, managed to trade up to 1.5 mil, but I can't use it.

I've tried pack only on other FIFA games, but it became too much of a grind for me, the effort never seemed worth the reward.

• HCx Rainbowz
    While I'm on my soapbox, has anyone even seen any Hero cards on the market? Been searching for Akpa Akpro since he was released.
  • Alex02
    2637 posts Fans' Favourite
    While I'm on my soapbox, has anyone even seen any Hero cards on the market? Been searching for Akpa Akpro since he was released.

ffs that's not what i want to hear, haven't been on in a few days and he's the only one i actually want :(
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Not really having fun... just waiting for TOTS / Price crash - if it ever happens :'(
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    This game is pain in the a$$ right now. OK, I enjoy gameplay, sometimes, but the market is just horrifying. All I want is Turtles Hazard and 97 CR7. Can't get either, because everyone else wants them too. And bear with me, I've spent now almost 2M on packs, with best pulls being RVP and Falcao. If EA wants the coins out of the market with this TOTW, it is working very well on my end.
  • Rich
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People buy FIFA for fun and enjoyment?
  • Domination
    1460 posts Professional
    I'm loving the gameplay, just annoying waiting and waiting for TOTS so I can build my proper team; Think it may be a struggle to get alot of the players :/
  • Stutter93
    1284 posts Professional
    mHazard wrote: »
    This game is pain in the a$$ right now. OK, I enjoy gameplay, sometimes, but the market is just horrifying. All I want is Turtles Hazard and 97 CR7. Can't get either, because everyone else wants them too. And bear with me, I've spent now almost 2M on packs, with best pulls being RVP and Falcao. If EA wants the coins out of the market with this TOTW, it is working very well on my end.

Exactly the same 3 mil down and best player was lahm who sold for 8k :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • Just packed IF Suarez so yeah I'm loving it
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    I love the forum seeing people button bashing for days makes me giggle I'd rather watch paint dry.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    How do you guys make UT fun on PS? I just can't enjoy the game as much as I could because I can't make the teams I want because the market is so bad.

I've spent hours waiting for people to list certain players and got nothing. It's just killed the fun of UT. Is there a way to still have some fun even with a wrecked market?

are you expecting someone tells you to buy another type of console?
    like xbox ? to make the game fun again?
    nobody over this forum section, gonna buy that shittie console... ;)
    If the game gotta problems now is not for our awesome console ...they need to fix things in game, and seems they are joking with ps user atm...

• MattyJacko94
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    One way I've found to make UT somewhat fun is to open 3 gold packs and pick one player from each of the packs and build a team around them. It's kind of a toned down pack and play and here's my current team -> http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/31395584/ It means you get to use players that you wouldn't normally use so is something different to do (I'm actually really enjoying Giroud at the moment)