Imagine This..

FifaBoy2007
592 posts Sunday League Hero
1. EA have a deal with Sky Sports as we see the official broadcast presentation in Fifa for PL games, but Sky Sports also show more than just PL games, so why not use this in-game broadcast presentation for other games they show live on Sky in Fifa too? La Liga etc?

2. EA also made an announcement they have a full partnership with the PL, which sees all 20 teams having their stadiums in the game and player faces scanned, so how about all 20 licensed and scanned managers too, like the 2010 World Cup game? (And maybe a few other top known managers too: And please do NOT say they cant get the licenses as they already use these licenses to make UT cards for managers!)

2. Games like Madden, made by EA Sports also, use actual cut-scenes of Tv presenters in the studio before, during and after the games, to really give it that realistic broadcast presentation? (Think Thierry Henry, Graeme Souness & Jamie Redknapp before and during the game, and Jamie Carragher / Gary Neville doing the analysis after the game). Reminds me of LMA Manager back in the day showing Gary Lineker & Alan Hansen doing live cup draw cut-scenes with audio too!

Now this to me is using your licenses EA!!

Comments

• danielrfc
    9 posts Ball Boy
    ea read your post and decided to listen and add more women teams in fifa 17!

but seriously i agree with everything you said.

i think the lack of competition from pes and the easy money they make from fut make them underestimate other aspects of the game,,