The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Pick 3 midfielders (out of 5) for me...

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
edited May 2016
These are my 5 options that im considering TOTS Pjanic, TOTS Marchisio, TOTS Nainggolan, Effenberg and SIF Bale. Would be across the middle in a 41212 (2). With no Florenzi and Handanovich in TOTS I have less places to spend coins so prices don't make a difference.

Comments

• deafbabies2
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    ya this whole no florenzi and handy has really ruined my weekend. Although now it makes me want to try new players
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    SIF bale. Bought him for left cm in same formation to replace Suker and he's great there. Would probably take tots marchisio too.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Marchisio and nainggolan 110%. Probably SIF Bale for the 3rd. Pjanic would be next, wouldn't think about effenburg
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Marchisio and nainggolan 110%. Probably SIF Bale for the 3rd. Pjanic would be next, wouldn't think about effenburg

Yeah I really liked Effenberg at my CDM but I think I'll try other people at this point. I think Nainggolan is my #1 option out of the group his NIF did well for me in a team with 4 legends and TOTS Marchisio
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah I really liked Effenberg at my CDM but I think I'll try other people at this point. I think Nainggolan is my #1 option out of the group his NIF did well for me in a team with 4 legends and TOTS Marchisio

Tots Marchisio is easily my favorite so far but naing will be nasty. Marchisio will still have the double 4* though but both will be the best box to box mids in the game besides maybe Gullit and Lothar
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Midfield I'm planning is:

TOTS Marchisio - Keane - TOTS Nainggolan

Nain looks incredible
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marchisio, Pjanic, Naing

The three of them look great.
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Need a bump here. I'm so torn between the 3 Serie A TOTS guys (Marchisio, Nainggolan, and Pjanic) and 89 Bale. Honestly considered playing Pjanic at CAM to fit them all in, but I kind of need Stoichkov there for chem reasons. Anyone have more experience with all 4 of these guys now and can help me pick 3?
  • AlexSolm
    8274 posts League Winner
    Has to be the two h/h guys and Bale
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Has to be the two h/h guys and Bale

Yeah I see positives and negatives with all of the combos haha. Was curious about Pjanic and that 98 long shot though plus he's the cheapest. Not that the coin differnece is huge but I did like his 86 a lot. See this is my problem, have u used any of them?
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Marchisio, Naingg and Bale
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Marchisio, Nain, Pjanic
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3984 posts National Call-Up
    Marchisio feels great on the ball, so definitely him
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    So I think Nainggolan has to be in for sure. Just the best defender of the whole bunch so he is the CDM. That is at least a starting point, and I don't think Pjanic or Bale can beat out Stoichkov for the CAM spot (I may eventually get TOTS Ben Arfa but that's a story for a different day). So then it's down to Marchisio, Pjanic and Bale for 2 spots.